Chapter 1 (The Shocked News)

CHAPTER 1 THE SHOCKED NEWs

"Yo, everyone, we just finished our last exam paper today" Seongyoun was happily announcing to the 4 of us. I have 4 wonderful friends, Wenhan, Yixuan and Sung-joo.

We are all 19 years old except Wenhan is one year older than us.

Today is the late day of Uni. Walking together with my friends, I could really feel the lightest on my shoulder. We just finished the last term of our University. That means we have 3 month of Holiday before our next semester start.

My name is Wang Yibo and I am the 2nd son of the heir of Wang Corporation. My father Wang Liren is a reputable business man, sorry I mean a famous businessman. Our family is one of the largest Corporation in China. My mother is a formal actress and she is really a pretty woman for her age of 50. Well, a lot of them said I got my mother's gene. Aheemmm... , sorry because I am very handsome too. My brother is 6 years old than me. He is the best brother you can ever have. He dotted on me and will do most things for me when I requests them. He is married to the most wonderful woman you can ever think of. Mei Yan is a doctor in a private practice. However they have no children yet.

Seongyoun, Wehan,Sung-joo, Yixuan and myself are music lovers. I love dancing and I am damn good at it. Our band Uniq is famous in a small way. We had weekend gig where we perform at some small stage when we feel like doing it, This is because, we do it for fun but I am dead serious about dancing. I have developed my own unique style over the years. This is because I love dancing. We do not do it solely for money because all of us comes from above-average family.

"What are you going to do this holiday, Yibo" Wenhan asks

"I don't know, I have no plan yet" Yibo reply nonchalantly, just then my mobile vibrates. Yibo saw the caller and gives a smile.

"Yes, mom" Yibo

"Dearest son, where are you" Mom

"Everywhere mom, what do you want?" Yibo teases

"Naughty boy, come home now please"

"Why>"

"Your father has something important to talk to you"

"WHAT!!!! He should talk to Ge about all the important thingsand not me" Yibo

"No, this is very important and it is about you and not your Ge"

"Urghhh... I still want to be with my friends, mom" Yibo protested

"Come home now please, this is important"

"Tell me now" Yibo asks

"NO. come home please!!!!!" mom, then a stern voice came over the phone

"WANG YIBO, come home NOW, don't make your mom beg" Mr Wang

"YES SIR, YES Sir DAD. Right away now!!!!" Yibo reply quickly

"Guys , got to go, dad's order" Yibo looks apologetically to his friends as the plan to do some rehearsal for next week gig.

"No worry, we will contact each other then" Wen Han pat Yibo shoulder.

Yibo puts on his helmet and cross his legs over his motorbike, kind of annoyed why he has to go now.

"I wonder what is so important that I have to leave now, anyway, see you guys soon" Yibo step his legs on the pedal and off his motorbike speeds off the road of the University.

Yibo throw his motorbike helmet to one of their servant and starts yelling for his mom

"Mom, your wonderful son is home" Yibo was really jolly today as he will have a long holiday starting from today. He is in good mood.

"Come to the study room, dad is here" Mom

Yibo enters the study room and was surprised to see everyone was in the room.

"Ge, why are you here?" Yibo asks, for Hai Kuan has moved out and live in one of the apartment owned by the Wangs

"I am, good, just want to support you for this happy news" Hai Kuan. Yibo looks confused and looks at his dad.

Mr Wang stroke his short beard and began his speech

"Yibo, we have decided to find a marriage partner for you" Mr Wang told Yibo

"WHAT!!!!!, HELLL, NOOOO" Yibo jumps up and was totally shocked

"Listen to me first, ok. Yibo" Mr Wang

"Father, you can say all you wants and it is still no.." Yibo insists

"Ok, listen to me first. Ok.., Xiao Lao and I were good friends. Xiao Lao passed away 2 years ago with only one son now. When you were born, we make a promise to each other that you will marry their daughter Xiao Ying. However, Xiao Ying passed away at 10 years old." Before Mr Wang could continue, Yibo jumps up

"So, I don't have to marry anyone then. Hee Hee" Yibo was all jolly again.

"NO, now you marry the son Xiao Zan" Mr Wang says.

"WHAT!!!!!, ARE YOU CRAZY. Asking me to marry a MAN, A MAN and an old Man" YIbo was hysterical and beyond control and he sway around in anger.

"Oh, he is not an old man, He is a very handsome man and he is only 6 years older than you" Mr Wang explains.

"I don't care if he is handsome or beautiful. I don't want to marry anyone now. I am enjoying my life and I don't want to marry anyone that I don't love" Yibo protest violently

"What kind of century are we living now. Why do we need to honour a promise made 19 years ago. Dad. I don't want to, I don't want and no one can force me" Yibo starts to walk away.

"STOP, YIbo, you will marry him when you turns 20 years old, ok...I am very sure this will be good for you" Mr Wang

"Are you kidding me. Asking me to marry a stranger is good for me" Yibo tries his mum because he knows how much his mum loves him and will not let him suffers

"Mom, Bo Bo don't want. I will run away, Mom and you will not see me forever" Yibo gave a pout and a puppy look which will move his mother/s heart all the time. To his amazement, it did not work this time.'

"Bo Bo, it is for your good and I cannot help you this time round" mom speaks with soft eyes.

Yibo turns to his brother who always dot on him and will grant every of his request.

"Ge, please talk some sense to dad"

"YIbo, I think this is for your good as well" Hai Kuan told Yibo.

"I THINK YOU ALL HAS BEEN<<<BEWITCHED>>>>, This is not happening to my life. Oh No!!!!" Yibo storms out of the room but he could hears his father voice yelling.

"You will have 2 bodyguards daily till your wedding in a few months' time".

Yibo ran into his room and shut the door. His body is shaking and trembling and he couldn't comprehend what he had just heard. It is like the whole family has been controlled by some unknown bewitched forces. I am a 19 years old going to be twenty in a few months. I have a great life ahead and many dreams to chase. I am into skate board, racing motorbike and also I want to establish my dancing career. I am also handsome and some of the company has also asked me to be a model. I maintained my body well, I am not bulky but I am slim and athletic. How can I give up my whole world to marry an old man. This news is too shocked for me and I will never accept this.

I must think of way out.....hahaha... I must plan my GREAT ESCAPE. If Slyvester Stallone in the movie can do it and escape, so can I, THE GREAT WANG YIBO!!!!!.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi reader

No proof read because no time. SORRY

I hope this chapter is ok.

Thank you