Chapter 20 (The End - Engagement Party)

Chapter 20 – THE END (Engagement Party)

When I woke up, I was quite shocked to find myself sleeping Oh no, drooling on top of someone. My head was laying on top of Xiao Zan. I felt my mouth a little wet. I think I am too tire, I could be drooling a little, but I can't stop staring at him. Xiao Zan looks so peaceful like a little baby, his eyes were close and he mouth slightly open and there were some light music formed by his nose. I guess he must be very tire as well. But the beauty of his face is still something that linger on his face that I couldn't take my eyes off. How can a man be so handsome. This is probably why he needs a faked girlfriend.

I guess I must have moved a little because he is stirring now. I quickly pretend that I am sleeping because I am too shy to be caught glaring at him like a fool in love. His body began to move gently and I think he is staring at me because I felt some light finger swapping my hair aside.

I decide to live up to my name as "naughty", suddenly I open my big eyes and open my mouth wanting to eat his fingers.

"Gosh, Bo Bo, darling, sweetheart, you are awake, you are still as naughty and too cute as ever" Xiao Zan looks at me lovingly.

I couldn't help but bury my head into his chest and nuzzle my nose as well. I am actually feeling my face all heating up as I am blushing hard.

Xiao Zan tilt my head up and ask me

"Can I have a morning kiss please, Bo Bo".

"I haven't brush my teeth yet and it is gross"

"Daring, nothing will ever be gross with you" Xiao Zan steal a peck on my lip and I quickly roll off the bed and he looks at me and pretended to rub his butts. I knew he was telling me about my three kicks last night.

"I need you to compensate me, darling" Xiao Zan asks softly.

I ran into the toilet and lock the door

"I need to pee and do my thing, Heh Heh" I laugh and laugh at him.

Suddenly, the door of the bathroom was open.

"Darling, you forgot who is the master of the house" I saw him holding a key in his hand.

Xiao Zan lean behind me and brush his teeth together with me by back hugging me. After we finished our morning routine and changed into our clothes. He hug me again

"I still can't believe that you are mine now. I want you to know that I love you so so much" Xiao Zan cup my face and talk to me.

"I...I ...also..love...you...very ..much" I am still a little shy.

"Have..you..love..anyone ..before..me" I ask him because I wanted to know more about him.

Xiao Zan hesitate for a while and I felt that he is stiff and I became bit frighten of the answer.

"No, I have a little crush on a boy when I was around your age, or maybe younger and that's all no more"

Being a teenager and inexperience in love. I still feels my heart aches that he had a crash on someone. I shiver a little even when he cupped my face and my eyes were evidence of pain.

"It is a crush, never like what we have, I am so in love with you" Xiao Zan was desperate to explain to me, an inexperience in love boy.

"Ok, I understand" Xiao Zan was still worry and ask me again.

"You love me right". I know I can never love another person like I love him but "naughty" is my middle name.

"Uhmm, It might be a little crush and will go away later maybe". L smile at him. I could feel Xiao Zan hands tremble and there were fears in his eyes.