Chapter 13 (Pool party)

Again I slept in this morning. I woke up with a little headache. I guess I was still a little shock over the horror movie. I kind of remembered someone hug me. I think it is my imagination. Then, I saw beside my bed it is empty. I began to sigh because I have never sleep with anyone other than my family members or with my buddies when were young and went for camping.

However, to my dismay, the bed seems to have a dent, does that mean that someone has slept here, Wait, let me think, Xiao Zan brought me in, did he sleeps here.

Gosh!!!, the more I think the more headache I have. I decide to put these thought aside or I won't be able to enjoy my days, I tries to get out but then I can still smell his scent on my bed which is also sending me some sensation. This has driven me further into a state of infuriation.

I went for a long shower and had make some decisions to master my days.

First, I have to pretend that sleeping with him does not matter to me. DOES IT!. I am also confuse because we are after all both men and have no romantic link. Although, this is not the ethos that I have been brought up.

Secondly, I need to be STRONG and ask him permission to organize the pool party which some of the staff has been hinting to me.

Thirdly, I need to survive until my birthday comes to avoid been married to a man who has a girlfriend. This is because, in my simple mind, I think my parents will dropped the arrangement when I am passed twenty. My heart aches when I think of this matter. Xiao Zan looks so caring to me but does he even wants to marry a man, oh no, a boy as I am not twenty one yet. He has a girlfriend that means he is straight. As for myself, I have not fallen in love yet but I usually finds girls disgusting because of the way they did their ugly pout with their heavy make-up.

After some thoughts, I got into my clothes and as usual hop and jog my way down the curvy steps.

I saw Xiao Zan sitting on the table reading some documents, today is Sunday. I wonder if this man ever rest. He saw me and immediately raise his head.

"Hi, Bodie, how are you feeling" Xiao Zan smile with his bunny teeth.

It is really attractive I can tell you but my firm mind have some afirmative tasks in it.

"I am very good, thank you sir" I begin to do a bow which I don't usually do. I actually don't know why I did that, maybe because I am scare as we share a bed. OH, NOT IN THAT SENSE, but STILL.

I could see a frown on his face and he seems to find it irritating that I am so formal.

"Sir, can I ask you something?" I walk towards him and asks

"Yes, Swe.., Ahemm....Bodie" Xiao Zan raise his eyebrows and looks at me.

"Can we have a pool party, since today is Sunday" I asks bravely

"YES!!!! Sure, anything for your Bodie" I frown at his reply. What do you mean anything for me and I have a deep thought but I decide to dismiss it. I think businessman can be a sweet talker. I am studying finance and I think my lecturer told us that we also need to be a good speaker in order to get our ideas across.

I just did my teenager thingy and jump up and 'YAY!!!", I ran to Mrs Lam and told her the news.

I told them to be in the pool by 1 am.

I ran into my room and starts to rampage through my clothes for a swimming togs. I found and I starts to change into.