Chapter 11(The Lion King Vs Bugs Bunny)

Chapter 10 (The Lion King Vs Buck Bunny)

The next morning, I woke up slightly early. This is because I have a picnic plan. I knew that Xiao Zan is off to Shanghai and this is the golden opportunity to let the staff and of course myself to have some fun moments.

I run down stair excitedly like a school kid.

"Mr Lam, get everyone to the dance studio in 20 please" I instructed Mr Lam.

I had a super quick breakfast and I was in the studio where everyone was waiting for me

"Hey, have you all been to the hills behind the mansion?" I asked, only one or two heads nodded, the rest of the staff just hook their head "Where got time?" "We have work to go"

"Ok, how about this morning, all of us. Do our work speedily and then at 2pm sharp we gather at the back door and then we can have a picnic from 2 in the afternoon to 5 o'clock. I thought there might be some reluctancy but to my amazement, everyone jumps up in joy. This really pleases my heart.

I began my own preparation, I brought some balls, some floor mat, ask Mrs Lam to prepare some snacks, bring a music player and everything that I could think of for a picnic.

Time flies fast when you are having time preparing. At 2 pm sharp all the staff in their comfort attire were waiting for me.

"Let's go and remember one thing only one thing when we are there?" I told them.

Everyone looks at each other. Murmuring "What is one thing?"

I look at them and yelled out loud

"FUN, FUN and Still FUN"

All of them look at me and put their thumb up.

So, we began our walk to the hills. I found a nice spot under the trees and ask them to spread out and put their belongings down. We took out our balls and stuff. I turned the music player on. I could feel the freshness of the air and the greens of the atmosphere sending me sensation of calmness and peace.

I began to kick the ball around and play with the staff. I run around like a child enjoying my day out. There were laughter, joy and fun just chatting around. It is a free and easy time. Then, I saw Mr Lam taking out his phone and videoing me. I walk towards him and asks

"What's that for?" I asks

"That's a secret I cannot tell you" Mr Lam smile slightly

"Aiyo, you are so handsome, maybe this old man wants to put you on the youtube, I am sure you will get many hits" Mrs Lam chatting away.

I was having so much fun that I just let this go. When, I looked at my watch I was shocked and I jump up.

"Gosh!!!!!, it is 6 pm now. Time flies when you are having fun" I said

"Let's pack up, it take half an hour to pack up and half an hour to walk back. Now we are all muddy and dirty. We all needs a shower. That's means we have no time for cooking dinner" I looked at Mrs Lam and her chef team. They were all looking worried

"Aigoo, Sir is not around, why don't we have KFC takeaway" I ask enthusiastically.

Everyone's eyes beam with delight and nod their head.

"Young master don't like oily food and we are to cook nutritious food all the time" Mrs Lam looks a bit hesitant.

"Hey, Sir is in Shanghai, he will never knows it, trust me" I smile and everyone nodded.