Chapter 12 (Horror movie)

After a wonderful dinner last night, I went to bed late and so I woke up slightly late today. I just remembered that Mr Lam told me that today Xiao Zan will be travelling to Chongqing for the branch meeting. Since Chongqing is further than Shanghai. Most probably, Xiao Zan will be back only tomorrow morning.

Mrs Lam came and give me my breakfast.

"Bodie, after you finish, go to the dance studio"

"Why?" I asked inquiringly.

"Everyone is waiting for you there" Mrs Lam

"Oh..., yes.. go..go ..faster" Mrs Lam

"Ok" I took my breakfast sandwiches with me and to the dance studio

I opened the dance studio and true indeed all the staffs were already there waiting. When they saw me they were all excited and I am curiously thinking what was the reason behind this.

"BODIE!!!!!!, finally you are here"

"What's going on?" I asked

"Oh, young master is away"

"Yes?"

"What or where can we go and have fun" one of the maid asks and giggle. Then everyone

"Ya, the last time was fun. Now what can we do?" "More fun please". Everyone was just chatting and talking among themselves.

I let out a loud laughter.

"So, I am now your entertainment fun person" I asked querying.

"Yes, yes, pleaseeee" one of the maid. 

"Ok, let me think. How about popcorn and movie night"

"Yayyy, yes. Yes, yes. The home cinema has been abandoned for a long time" Mr Lam said sadly.

So, I decided to give them instruction on what to do.

"Ok, let's plan it well. Now first everyone do all your usual work first. Tonight after dinner, everyone take a good shower and wear pajamas, bring your blankies, ok"

"Mr Lam moved away all the chairs, so we can all lie down with cushions and have fun" I instructed again.

The nighttime came fast. I am actually amazed at the staff, now they came and approached me for more fun. I was in my room, I had a nice long bath. I immediately change into my pajamas and took my blanket and some cushion from my room.

Before I reached the cinema, I could heard all the excitement of the staff chatting and yapping in joy.

I leave it to them to choose the movies, as I wait for them to bring in the pop corns. I decided to find a nice spot in front, and as usual, Mrs Lam choose to sit beside me.

When they switch off the lights, I was a bit scare because I don't like darkness, so I asked if there can be any light.

"Bodie, the movie is coming on, there will be light from the movie, ok" Mrs Lam ensure me.

The movie started, it was a movie about some teenagers going for a bonding trip and it sounded very interesting because I am a teenager. I relax and lie down and watch and even decided to put my head on the side shoulder of Mrs Lam as I imagine I would do with my mother.