Chapter 17 (CAUGHT)

Chapter 17 (CAUGHT)

"XIAO ZAN IS HERE WITH MY MOTHER" I told my buddies.

"Oh, of course he will be here. Yibo. The Wangs and The Xiaos are one of the richest in China" Wen Han told me.

"But ...... he saw me" I was shaking and trembling, and began to tears. I don't even care if it ruin my make up and made my eyes look a polar bear.

"It is ok, you are a dancer and singer, doesn't mean he knows the actual you, HIS future ahemmm.. one, the one that he will be marrying" Wen Han

The thought of that makes me wail... I grab Wen Han and sob in his arm.

"Ge ge, it is painful" I told Wen Han

"Oh no.., di di, are you in love with Xiao Zan" Wen Han asks me. I did not answer because I know I do but ..... he has someone already in his heart. How can he spare another space for me. Although, I am young I know this type of love cannot and I won't want to share with anyone. Look at my parents, how much they loves each other.

"Gosh, what is you problem, you can just marry him then" Wen Han began to stoke my head and follow by all my buddies surrounding me.

One thing I know in my life. The love my parents had for me which I am so sure of. Another is my buddies, they always love me like a little brother, protecting and helping me all the time.

"He doesn't love me, ge ge....it hurts...I don't want to be in love....it is painful... I..I..." I just couldn't put into word anymore as I bury myself among my buddies. Everyone circle themselves around me. At least I could feel their warm even though my heart pains aches like hell.

"How do you know, did you ask him" Wen Han

"He has a girlfriend, gege, a childhood friend" I told them

"Gosh, has he got that disease" Wen Han speaks angrily

"What disease" Seoungyoun asks

"You know, a side mistress when they are rich businessman, I read that in the gossip, something... no one can do that to our di di, he is so pure and Yibo is our dearest DI DI. He deserves all the love from his spouse" Wen Han gritted his teeth and spoke angrily. I know how much they all care for me.

"What are you going to do and where are you going, Yibo" Wen Han looks at me worryingly.

"I think I will go home now. I..I.. will..tell ..my..parents..to break..the marriage..thing.. and ,,tell......them..the truth" I spoke stutterly

"After all, he doesn't know I am Yibo, just a Bodie, the  housekeeper that left and resign" I told them.

"I don't want him to find out about me. I want to cut off all ties with HIM" I told them and then another round of wailing and sobbing

Suddenly, Seoungyoun jumps up....

"I think it is too late now, Yibo, he definitely knows who you are, because you were shouting for your mum with the mic still attached to you"

"Also, Yibo, he is standing NEXT to your mom, of course your mum will say something about you. Who is not proud to have you as a son. You were outstanding and amazing at the stage" Seoungyoun added.

"Then...I ..better..go ..home ..now, I just want to be with my mommy now" I told them. All of them nodded and gives me their hugs which to some degree comforted me with their support as always and never failing.

"SHIT!!!!" Seoungyoun cursed.

"Can we even get out of here, they will all have a piece of him before he reached the motorbike" Seoungyoun.

"Ok, let's do this, we will all go out first and leave Yibo here. Hopefully, we will attract them to run with us and Yibo you slip out and run to your bike. Oh gosh we park it quite far away, Yibo are you alright by yourself" Wen Han asks

"YES, I will be" I will answer anything yes because my aim is to go home and seek my mother's arm to comfort me.

We all got change into our own clothes. Because of my state. They all take out the makeup for me with Seoungyoun cursing again

"Gosh, these horrifying make up hides all your naturally skin beauty, Yibo" Cleaning me up as he blabber non-stop.

Finally, we carried out our plan. My buddies are really the best you could find in the world. I saw them brave through the reporters, cameramen and worst of all the hands and feet of all the fans, trying so hard just to touch them or get a piece of their clothing. I think by the time they finished their battle, there might even be bruises and their clothing will be torn and tatter.

I sneak off when they had diverted the groups of the people. I half run and jog trying to get to my "baby" as soon as possible. The thing is I don't know that I had park my "baby" so far away from me. It is ok when it is daylight but in the dark it is really creepy and I hate darkness.

The more I walk towards the alley, the faster my heart beats. I have a sense that someone is following me and I began to start moving my feet faster. The darkness of the night, actually depicted my heart. I am now feeling extremely sad and lonely. I hate what I am feeling but I couldn't help. I have never experience LOVE that has not been reciprocated. I am much well loved by the people around me. SHIT!!!!, again my eyes began to tear up. Blurring my vision as I walk in the dark.

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed my hand, it is so dark I could not see his face. I felt really uncomfortable with the grab. I tried to break loose but I couldn't. My blurr vision didn't do much help at all. With the darkness of the alley. I could only hear the voice

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT YOU" the husky voice of a man I couldn't see the face.

"CRAP. I AM CAUGHT. I NEED TO ESCAPE", these are the only thoughts in my mind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, a short one.

The next chapter will come soon.