Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo

Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo)

I walked to Mrs Lam and immediately her sweet smile warm me up again. She immediately saw plaster on my fair arm and run towards me and asks

"What happen?" she turns me around and inspect other places of my body as well. Ah, she really looks like my mommy.

"Someone drove the car so speedy, I almost got killed" She looked at me with big, wide and round eyes and puts her hand on her mouth.

"Is it Miss Ziyi?" She asks me and I nodded.

"Come here, let me give you a beautiful sandwich" Mrs Lam still could not get over her almost kill me. She grumble and mumble

"Just because she is rich, doesn't mean she can kill anyone, not specially my baby Bodie" as she is making her sandwich, he babblers softly but non-stop. I think she doesn't likes Miss Ziyi at all.

"Who is she?" I ask

"I call her Bitter Mellon" She reply.

I "pift" and laughs and she continues

"She is young master childhood friend, their parents knew each other very well. She behaves like the future Mrs Xiao. She sometimes even order us around"

"Why is her nickname BITTER MELLON" I inquisitively asks

"Well, every time when she is around, nothing is sweet anymore. She just makes everything, everyone and even food taste bitter" Mrs Lam shakes her head and reply.

"Well, maybe she matches Xiao Zan then" I reply

"How can it be? Young master is much better than her" Mrs Lam disagrees

"Well, don't you think smelly Tangelo and bitter mellon are made for each other" I naughtily asks

"Who is smelly Tangelo?" Mrs Lam was puzzle

"The one who challenge me with HIS TANGO" Mrs Lam immediately burst into a loud laughter, so loud that it could likely vibrates the wall.

"Oh gosh!!!!, Bodie, you really makes me laugh, you are so so cute" Mrs Lam comes near me and gives me my beautiful sandwich.

Just then, a voice came through our sweet moment

"Why are there so much laughter" Xiao Zan came walking follows by the sulking Ziyi.

I turned around and mouth Mrs Lam "Bitter and smelly" and both of us have another big round of laughter. Mrs Lam is really over the board, she swing her hand up and then put into her mouth trying to help her to control the laughter. Honestly it doesn't helps a bit at all.

Xiao Zan looks at us enviously, I of course cannot share this joke with him.

"Bodie, are you joining me for breakfast" Xiao Zan asks

Then, I heard that irritating Ziyi

"Since when did a housekeeper eats with the master" She voice angrily.

"Since I decided it" Xiao Zan reply

"Ziyi, don't you ever forget who is the master of the house, I already reminds you many times" Xiao Zan voice sound angry.

"I will inevitably be one later" Ziyi reply full of confident

"I told you, the master pf the house makes the decision and not you" Xiao Zan reply.

I had enough of their lover's argument. I raise myself and carry my plate of sandwich.

Xiao Zan extends his hand, trying to hold my wrist, I dodge it and shake my head.