Chapter 14 (Drunk Bodie)

Third person and Yibo's thinking

I went up stair took a nice shower and hurriedly change into my ripped tight black jeans. I pair it with a nice white shirt liking it to challenge my fair skin. Then, I look for a black biker jacket. Today is Wen Han's birthday, I think they might go to some nice restaurant for a dinner. So, I put on a nice earring on my left ear to compliment my chain on my shirt. I decide to leave my hair run freely on both side of my face but I style it with a top pony to add in the naughty look.

I look into the long mirror and I am really pleased with myself. I run downstairs as I am really excited as I haven't seen my buddies for a month already. All the anger has left me. I look relax and as I past by Mr Lam, he ask me

"Bodie, where are you going?" Mr Lam asks

"My buddie's birthday" I told him

"What time you are home, I can go and pick you" Mr Lam kindly offer

"No, don't worry, I have transport and I should be home by 10 am, isn't that kind of the time when the main gate is locked" I ask.

"Oh yes, be careful and come home early, you are still young, you know" Mr Lam looks worry

"Oh, you really looks dashing, Bodie" Mr Lam

"Yes, I must say" Xiao Zan was walking towards me and he was eyeing me up and down.

My phone rings and I know my friends are already at the gate. I laugh and say goodbye to Mr Lam, only Mr Lam, as I am still angry with Xiao Zan.

I notice that both of them were standing at the main door looking at me disappearing and running toward the main gate.

Seongyoun hand me the key to my motorbike name "BABY", I left my bike with Seongyoun because I like to ride my bike as often as I could, I was worry with this great escape, my parents might confiscate my precious "Baby".

It is like a reunion to me. I quickly put on my helmet and talk to my "Baby"

"Do you miss me baby"

"Wow, I thought you would at least say you miss us but instead you miss your motorbike" Wen Han was teasing me.

"Let go, I have to be back here by 10am" I told them

"Ya, ok, let's go"

The rest of them were in a car but I rode my motorbike and was really having a great time . I feel the wind brushing past my face and it is cooling down my face and I seems to forget all my unpleasantness.

We were having fun eating in a fancy restaurant. All they wanted to know was how handsome was Xiao Zan.

"Man, I heard that Xiao Zan is really handsome. He appears on some magazine" Wen Han told me.

Now, they are making me thinking about him. Yes, he is undeniably handsome, no dashing, not enough gorgeous, ok ethereal,. His 'black eyes orbs and long lases is the killer for anyone that looks at him. He has such high cheek bones and pointed nose. His thin lip with a sexy mole sealed up the whole beauty of his look.

Dreaming of his look made me wonder why I becomes so sensitive to him. Xiao Zan usually either get the best out of me with his charming smile or make the worst out of me when he allows his girlfriend to annoys me. I didn't realized that I was actually frowning till Seoungyoun put his hand in front of me and wave.