Chapter 7 (Morning trouble)

Chapter 7 ( Morning trouble )

Saturday came quickly. I was really excited. I couldn't believe it. I woke up really early and I wanted to do my 5 km run. I change into my sports gear and as usual, I hop down the stairs and I saw my sweet Mrs Lam who already got my milk ready. She was smiling at me and holding up the cup of milk gesturing me to come and drink.

Before I could get the milk, I heard Xiao Zan , saying

"Mrs Lam, you pamper Bodie more than me" Xiao Zan was talking behind my back. I didn't want to turn back. He is older than me and now trying to fight for attention. I drank my milk half way and my mind was naughty again. I hold up my milk and then I turned around and pretend to be mature and make an old man voice.

"YOU can have my milk and stop frightening my Mrs Lam" I hand my half cup milk to him. I knew he will not take it. He is the big boss of Xiao Enterprise. He will not drink my milk because of my saliva. I just wanted to prove to him that he can have the milk but he was the one to reject it.

To my astonishment, he took my cup of milk and drink it in one gulp. I couldn't believe it, my nature overtook me. I started to whine like I am at home.

"Ahhh, you took my milk. Mrs Lam, He took my milk, I WANT MY MILK" I whine and pout like a 10 years old. Mrs Lam looks at me and shake her head helplessly and run to give me another cup of milk. I stubbornly refused because I want that cup that Xiao Zan drank. I point at the empty cup.

"I only want the milk in that cup originally" I know it was unreasonable. I was brought up whiny and usually my mom will reward me with something. I actually just want my mum's hug and she will usually give me one.

Mrs Lam was wide-eyes and Xiao Zan looks at me with a tint of laughter in his eyes. Like coaxing a small boy, Xiao Zan asks me

"How can I make you happy, I am sorry about the milk. But it was the best milk I ever drank" He smiles at me.

I really missed my mum, so I say

"I just want a hug from.." before I could finish it, Xiao Zan came and extend his arm.

I pout and stick out my tongue at him.

"I only want Mrs Lam, she smells like my mommy" I ran and hug Mrs Lam, who holds me tight like a baby

"Good boy..." she stoke my back. Xiao Zan looks at me with amusement. While I was resting my chin on Mrs Lam. He came and lift up my chin like a little kid and looks into my eyes and say

"You are really cute but naughty. One day I will punish you', he gave me a funny look, like he is studying my face and look at every part of it intensively. My head is still on Mrs Lam shoulder, I rolls my eyes and pout at him. Then, I lift my body away from Mrs Lam.

"I am going for a run, bye" I wave at them, I didn't even noticed that Xiao Zan is also in sports gear. He took my wrist and say to me

"I am running with you. Exercise is good for me as well" I look at him with wide-eyes and then I told him

"You can't catch up with me, you old man" then I began to laugh and we walk towards the main gate. Mr Lam was shocked looking at us, he just dropped his jaw but still remember to bow at his boss. Then, I realized why he look shock because Xiao Zan is still holding my wrist. I twist and turned my wrist to get off his grip, and laughs at him.

"Let me go, I told you, you can't catch up with me" Xiao Zan looks at me

"Don't overestimate yourself, Bodie" Zan told me. I made a monkey face at him.