Chapter 5 (Assaulted)

Yibo's thought

This morning I woke up early because I Knew my body need to train. This is because I have always been an active person. I trained hard for my competitive games, my dancing competition among others. So, after not having exercise for a few days, I knew I needed it.

I woke up early at 6am. I did my daily routine, intending to take a cup of milk and do my jogging around the estate. The funny thing about my clothes is. I kept getting more and more clothes from Mr Lam, who keeps telling me that the young master says all these are his old clothes and he can't wear them anymore. When I check on them. They are all new ones, not only formal, casual, it also has sports gear and even my favourite brand sports shoes, Addidas and Nike.

Today, I choose a tight fitting and short running short and a fitting sport top, As I am running, I tied my hair as a low pony and still leave some strands on the sides and front. I check on the mirror and to be honest, I am always pleased with my body. I am actually very toned but slim. My buddies always teased me that I should not wear short and fitting tees because the girls in the campus will all chased after me. Seongyoun always teases that include the boys as well. But that doesn't mean I don't have to please my own eyes. So, I choose this fitting light blue outfit and I am pleased with myself now.

I hop and jog down the steps like a little normal teenager. I ran to the main kitchen and gives Mrs Lam a big smile.

"Come here my boy" Mrs Lam with her usual homely smile

"Here is your breakfast and milk" Mrs Lam was holding my sandwiches and a big glass of milk.

"I am not eating, just take the milk as I want to go running" I smile and told her.

"Aiyoo, so skinny already, er, please take care ok" Mrs Lam frown and confuse

"Aunty Lam, we all needs exercise to be healthy" I reply here.

"Gosh, we are very short of that" Mr Lam shake her head.

"Mmmmm...that is something I can change"

"What are you going to do" I could see Mrs Lam tiny wink, and I just laugh and starts running out.

Before, I open the main door, I think I heard some footsteps coming down. Anyway, I wanted to do my run badly as I am missing some exercise.

The morning was nice, a little breeze and the sun is coming up soon. I did my usual 5 km run from slow to medium fast and I like to end it with a dash. As I was running, I was enjoying the scenery of the estate. Before I realised it, my sport watch peeps and I knew I did my 5 km run and I was getting ready to make I dash with a 100 m spring.

As I was about to spring, someone caught my arm from behind. I turned around and I saw that creepy He Peng. He smiles at me which makes me wants to get further away from him. His eyes looks like going to turn green and he looks at me from head to toe like he is drooling over some delicious food. 

"Hi, I see you are enjoying a run. That's where you got that nice body" I feel his eyes scanning me which really gives me the creep. I slammed his hand away

"You can let go my arm" I yelled as I really don't like him

"Hey, I just want to be your friend" He Peng

"I have enough FRIENDS" I emphasized and told him because I really don't want to be his friend at all. I am so uncomfortable with him.

"Is ok to have one more especially I like you a lot" He Peng winked and tells me. I was almost dead at the spot. Is he trying to flirt with me. Seriously !!!!. I was really angry because he refused to let go my hand. I scream on top of my voice

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!!!, You idiot" This is way above my limit. I decide to stomp on his feet hard.

"OUCH" He Peng hissed in pain.

Then I saw the main door open. Xiao Zan was standing at the door, his eyes narrow and I think I could see some anger in him.

"What is going on here?" He asks sternly. I don't know what happened to me, I feels a bit emotional as I felt I have been held against my will, as He Peng is taller and stronger than me. I also feels embarrassed as he is a guy holding and refusing to let me go.

Before, I even realized, I felt a fat tear rolling down my pink cheek after a vigorous exercise. I struggle and trying to shake my arm off him, because even after I stomped on his stupid feet, his hand is still holding my arm. I could see that my arm already having dark red marks because I am unusually fair.

He Peng saw Ziao Zan and heard his voice, his face turns a bit paler. He composed himself real quick and

"I was just having a joke with Bodie" then he let go off my arm. I look at my arm, it is now turning slight green because of his hand strength. When he let go my arm, I am still angry. I lift up my legs and stomped on the other feet.

"DON"T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME" I yells at him and runs behind Xiao Zan. I wonder why I did that, maybe because he is the master of the house and I feels at this moment. I needed some protection.

I could see that He Peng was a bit trembling and he hung his head low and he bow at Xiao Zan.

Xiao Zan's face looked furious and he stares at He Peng with his fury eyes.

"If you do this SHIT one more time, you will be FIRE!!!!!" Xiao Zan spokes every word slowly and firmly. I wanted to run to my room and calm down because I find this embarrassing. Attacked by a man. Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and Xiao Zan spoke

"How are you feeling, is your arm painful" Xiao Zan turns around and asks me with his gentle voice. I could feel his warm and it was comforting. I couldn't believe that he would have such concerning, gentler voice but I am already hurt physically and also my pride. I couldn't find words to answer him. His softness remind me of my mother, who will cuddle me at this moment and I feel like I am missing her. I find that my tears are pouring now and my instinct tells me I need to escape to my room before I make a mess of myself and cry like a 10 years old.

I shake my head vigorously and I command my feet to run as far as I can towards my room. My blurry eyes could still see the compassionate face of Mrs Lam showing lots of concern for me as she was standing on the stairway and spoke.

"I bring you breakfast to your room, my dear boy" I just nodded to answer her.

I slammed the door and sit behind it. I curled up like a ball and I could still feels He Peng dirty hand on my arm. I have never been assaulted like this before. In the University, I am very well protected by my buddies. I can usually fight for a boy of my size but this creepy man is much broader, older and stronger than me. My four buddies are like my big brothers in school and they often shed me from all these people trying to be touchy with me.

I decided to take a shower to wash away all the feelings of that dirty hand on my arm. When I was out, I saw a beautiful breakfast on my table, also Mr Lam smiling at me. She came and pat my head

"Eat your breakfast ok, how are you doing?" her voice sounded like my mum.

I hugs her and tell her

"Thank you Mrs Lam, sorry I hug you. I am missing my mum". She smiles at me and nodded and wipe my threatening tears away.

"Don't be affected by this horrible people, you are a STRONG boy, Bodie" Everything she says make sense. I turn towards her and smile

"Thank you. I will be STRONG, Mrs Lam" She gestures me to eat and she moved towards the door and close it softly behind.

I closed my eyes and I know that "I HAVE TO BE STRONG' and begins to eat my beautiful breakfast.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A shot one, so I write another chapter..