Chapter 19 (One Kick, two kick, three kick)

I find myself floating as my body has been carried by someone none other than Xiao Zan. I am out of the car. The cold wind was brushing onto my face. The coldness has awaken me. Although, my eyes were half open. The vision of a worried Mrs Lam could be seen from the corner of my eye.

I stretch my hand to her and she held it for a moment, and Xiao Zan says to her

"He is ok, thank goodness. He needs rest, ok," Mrs Lam kept nodding. Tears were obvious on her chubby face.

I was half awake but the journey to my room seems a bit longer than usual. Then, I realized Xiao Zan has brought me to his room instead.

I began to stir and kick a bit.

"Shhh.., it is ok. I am trying to treat your wounds, ok" He put me on his bed. I just stare hard at him now.

"Come, let me treat the wounds" He came with the medical box and attempted to apply it on my arm which has some small cuts.

I screams and yells as I remembered the scene of He Peng, touching me. I stood up and began to take off my jacket and even my pant but my helpless hand was just shaking and couldn't get to work.

"He STINGS, Get him off me..please...help ,,,me...please" Xiao Zan at first was buffled and I think later he understood. He took out my jacket but waited as he could not do my pant. I was hysterical

"Get it off, please!!!!!", so Xiao Zan just unzip my pant in a flash while I jump into the bed, with only my shirt and my boxer.

Xiao Zan turns around and find some track pant for me to wear. I just slip it in while tears flow down my cheek.

He came to me slowly and took me into his arm carefully. I was sad because someone invaded my body so rudely. But when the love of my life took me in. At this moment I just couldn't think of anything but to give in to Xiao Zan embrace. He look at me with so much love and he plant a kiss on my forehead and asks.

"Can I kiss your neck to replace what had been done to you. I promise to be gentle, ok" When I heard that I was so surprised but I really wants to get that awful feeling out of my chest. I nodded shyly and he place his lip gently on my neck and place a few kisses and stops and look at me fearfully as if he is afraid that I am so fragile. But his kisses has sent electrifying sensation over me that I could not control myself but just closes my eyes and enjoy it.

"IS this better" Xiao Zan asks me gently. Looking at his handsome face so close, every of his feature just imprinted in my mind. Having and knowing all the sensation, suddenly realized that this man does not belongs to me but have a girlfriend immediately feels my heart with pain.

"I want to go HOME please" I sat at the corner of the bed and sob.

"Here has been your home for 1 month" Xiao Zan look at me and I could see some pain in his eyes.

"I want mommy..... no one loves me here" I say and cries

"WHAT OH MY GOSH!!!!, Yibo, you don't know how much I love you, my daring" Xiao Zan

.

"STOP LYING, PLEASE... you have a girlfriend, a future Mrs Xiao" I state it out softly because it hurts, how can a man say he loves you and have a girlfriend.

"NO, I never love her. Let me explain, she is my childhood friend, we have a contract that she will pretend to be my girlfriend till I marry someone' Xiao Zan lift his hand in the air with all sort of gestures trying his best to get me to understand.