Chapter 16 (Charity Night)

Chapter 16 (Charity night)

I came out and Wen Han and all my buddies already in the car. Seoungyoun came with my "Baby". I was still sobbing so my eyes were still red.

"Bodie, it is ok, tell us what happen" Wen Han asks

"Nothing, I just realized, nothing here belongs to me" I told them

"Huh, are you sure/" Wen Han asks

"I think Xiao Zan loves you, he came to pick you last night" Wen Han reply

"Oh, that is because I am the housekeeper" I told them

"Bodie, you just don't know about love yet. I can see in the eyes and I think he really loves you" Wen Han.

"When did you becomes a love guru, when you don't even have a girlfriend , er" I was so annoyed when they says Xiao Zan loves me because it hurts even more. Are they kidding me. He has a girlfriend. I really don;t want to discuss this topic anymore. 

"I am tire, let's go" I told them.

I got into my motorbike and I step on my pedal, my bike engine heats up. I twist the handle and about to go. I could see a black Limo coming into the gate. I got more upset because now I don't want to see Xiao Zan's face, I know now I love him but been in love and not been love by the person really stings. I again feels me heart throbbing but it is painful than I can ever imagine. All I can think of I don't want to fall in love again anymore because it is not even fun but it is painful. I quickly speed up my bike and leave. I was hoping that as soon as I get out of this house, my pain will be gone.

I could see that the window of the Limo was wind down when the car is approaching me. I put on my aviator and fly my motorbike up. I speed past Xiao Zan but I saw a yelling Xiao Zan

"BODIE, BODIE. COMES BACK" Xiao Zan was shouting on top of his voice. My mirror reflection saw him came out of the car and running after me. His face looks desperate, or did I see tears flowing down his eyes. I cannot stop because my heart is too painful. I don't want to see him. I kept telling myself.

They boys brought me to a studio where all the make-up artist were there. I was so sad that I became a zombie.

"Bodie, they are choosing your outfit and they are doing your make-up now" Wen Han told me/

"Mn" I answer, because I am too tire to think. All my buddies change into some celebrity clothes.

They seems to have already tailored or chosen my clothes.

"Bodie, you will do a solo dance" Wen Han told me.

I just answer him "Mn". After the make up it is already late. I did not know that this is such a big night until they told me that all the multi-millionaire will denote money for charity during our performance.

I just nodded my head and I know now that I must focus and not let my buddies down because I still need to do a group one with them.

This focus seems to have taken me away from my heartache for the moment.

Then, I heard our group name was called to do our performance. We did so well that there were claps non-stop.

Then, it was my solo dance time.

When I am on stage I forgot all my sadness. I think the performance was very well received because there were many many claps and all sort of whistling.

Everyone was waving to me. Some of them almost push me off when I got too near. The hands were like all over the place trying to touch me.  Wen Han and Seoungyoun had to pull me back onto the stage. I could be eaten by these people.

Suddenly, I caught a glim of my mother. She was sitting on the front roll. My soul almost fly out of me. I was just too happy and she was smiling and waving at me. I found that I am still loved as my mother was one of the dearest person in my life.

"Mommy, YIBO missed you" I yelled on top of my voice. I really missed my mother, tears were welling up in my eyes. I ran towards her hoping to give her a hug but there were too many  people and I couldn't get to her.

WAIT!!!! WAIT!!!!! WAIT!!!!!. Xiao Zan. Oh gosh,,, Xiao Zan is standing next to my mother. I just freeze, I was on the stage and I freeze. Everyone was moving forward to go backstage but I freeze. That smiling face, that black eye orbs with his long lashes, that high cheek bone, that thin lips and sexy mole. He is wearing a black suit that look is breathtaking. Yes, He took my breathe away.

Wen Han came and hold my wrist.

"Hey, we have to go off stage now" I jolt myself up and starts to run to the back stage.

At the back stage, I just told them,

"XIAO ZAN IS HERE WITH MY MOTHER"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++