Sports Festival Pt. 1

Izuku POV

As soon as I got back to the Burrow I realized that I may have just pissed off both the league of villains and UA in one fell swoop. Hmmm what to do now I think as I start to go over to my laptop taking my mask off and plugging it in to not only charge but to upload the video of USJ for studying. Then I start to look only for recent news knowing that the USJ will probably be announced to the public soon. I guess right as I start seeing the news about the League attacking however as I read through I can't help but notice that I myself am missing from all the reports. Huh, maybe Nezu is planning something special for me as I log onto the Hero Network and see that I was messaged by Nezu himself.

Nezu: Bunny I am sad you ran off before we could all talk.

Bunny: Yeah but you know the drill it's just business

After sending that I stop for a moment remembering how injured Eraserhead was in the incident then I quickly type and send a message.

Bunny: Everyone made it out ok right?

Deep down I know I've got no right to ask that and I'm unsure of how the principle will even respond but I just want to know. This is because Eraser has always been one of my favorite heroes to work with; he may treat me coldly but there's a certain warmth behind it too. Suddenly Nezu begins typing and I'm all but ready to turn off the computer and go to bed depending on this message.

Nezu: Everyone made it out with minor injuries besides the teachers.

I flinch, I doesn't know how to respond so I just wait for Nezu to continue

Nezu: Now the question on my mind is whether or not to take away your privileges on here seeing as you are using it both ways.

I just sit back knowing Nezu is going to answer his own question

Nezu: I thought about it a great deal and we feel that we will allow you to keep it.

I freeze as I read the reply

 Bunny: Are you sure I used it to help villains attack you.

Nezu: Well we hope that by doing this you realize that you should use it to help us more than help villains. However we are now going to monitor your access and watch what you do more closely.

I sit back thinking how can they allow this I hurt them maybe they aren't as bad as I thought they were

Bunny: This won't, from now on UA is on my permanent assist list from now on you have my full cooperation and support.

Nezu: well that's very nice to hear and we are happy to have it as long as you don't betray that trust. I also assume you're going to be at the Sports festival coming up?

Bunny: Well I was thinking about it but that's not important right now because I am sending you photos of the villains who organized the attack and all the info I have on them however its not much seeing as they just came out of nowhere recently.

I send all the information I have on Shigaraki and the League.

Nezu: Thank you very much it is appreciated and I will be in contact along with the rest of the UA staff and if they would like they can contact you at any time is that alright?

Bunny: Yes seeing as I have caused so much trouble for them it is only fair that I help them in any way I can.

Nezu: hmmmmm now that is interesting goodbye for now Bunny

Bunny: Goodbye

And with that I logout of the Hero Network thing of projects to do while waiting for the sports festival then I realize maybe I should start looking into getting some more armor and work on my hand to hand combat as I think back to the nomu and how I relied on my gun too much. What else ohhhh I could look into that, as I see a news broadcast about the Hero Killer striking again in Hosu. I start to type away and get to work on my new projects.