War Pt. 3

Izuku POV

On my way to the tower I notice more and more warriors fighting Twices and I try to help out shooting any warriors with strong or wide range quirks. This earns multiple replies from the Twices and suddenly I am picked up by multiple asking where to take me. I just smirk and say "To Shigaraki" they nod rushing off. On our way I see the tower fall to the ground no doubt Shigaraki is to blame. We come across Spinner leading multiple Twices after the campaign car and politician. However all the warriors around the politician have powerful quirks and are holding Spinner and the Twices back. Spinner just screams "Support players should be in the back not in front, scrubs that don't know that just get kicked" the politician doesn't look phased replying. "I can't keep up with millennial speech these days, Well whatever your saying your judgement if quite sharp" he then claps his hands together and the watches he had on transform into a mask of 7 megaphones. "However it means nothing if your quirk is too weak Iguchi Shuichi" he then puts on the mask yelling out louder than ever. "MY PEOPLE LET US BRING DIVINE PUNISHMENT UPON THOSE WHO THREATEN US!" As he says this the warriors around us seem to go into a crazed frenzy attacking wildly. I notice them getting closer and start shooting and toss a bomb killing many and hear the politician go into a monologue about Spinner's past. It just confirms what I found that Spinner was bullied and became a shut in and then I notice one warrior grab onto Spinner and activate his quirk sending spikes into Spinner. Then Spinner yells out "Yeah I'm just a lower class citizen standing on others shoulders is that so wrong huh? You're the same aren't you Mr. Politician?" I just sigh and continue fighting with the Twices against the crazed warriors. Then one punches me sending me back into a pile of Twices which breaks my fall after suddenly my phone bings and I think that the only ones with this number are the league and the Doctor.

My eyes widen and I grab it telling the Twices to push them back then I look and see a message from the doctor saying -Machia should be arriving soon good luck Izuku Midoriya-. Suddenly the ground shakes and a wave of destruction opposite the shaking cuts through the city. I look at the wave of destruction seeing that it came from the wreckage of the Tower and possibly Shigaraki's fight with ReDestro but that shaking is what scares me cause it has to be Gigantomachia. Suddenly I see him crash through a group of buildings twice as big as all of them "God how many quirks does he have???" I yelled out loud as he rushed this way. I just try to think of what to do as all of this happens my throat goes dry and my head is blank.

Then before I can even think I run off towards Gigantomachia and finally my thoughts come back. If I can distract or slow Gigantomachia for even a little then I can give Shigaraki some time. I sign as I pull out the 4 temporary quirk bullets I stole from Overhaul and load them into my gun. I then stand at the end of the street with Gigantomachia smashing his way towards me and Shigaraki. I think to myself it's a waste using these on him he has multiple but maybe if I am lucky if I can hit him with multiple it should slow or distract him. I then equip my grapple hook and shoot it at Gigantomachia's head. The line hooks onto his hair and pulls me up to his face. I notice his mouth is open and fires 3 shots inside his mouth and suddenly he slows eyes darting to me. I then feel a shot of fear but his eyes seem to turn back to Shigaraki and he slows however he continues forward nonetheless. Ok I slowed him then I noticed all the warriors on the roofs preparing to fire at Gigantomachia and me as they fired I hid in the mounds of Gigantomachia's back. I then feel a chill as the ice user attacks with a flurry of ice only to be swatted away by Gigantomachia. Then he yells out "MASTER'S SUCCESSOR" but after that he stops suddenly and shakes with fear somehow. I then climb from Gigantomachia's back to his shoulder. Luckily he is either too distracted or doesn't care. I follow his eyes to see Shigaraki looking like a mess standing against a giant mech suit. Then shigaraki calmly touches the ground with a smile on his face and it all starts to rumble. Suddenly everything around Shigaraki turns to ash and decays with the mech suit flying away only to be caught in the attack. It lasts for a minute with Shigarakis laughs echoing through the decay. Fear shoots through my body as it all falls apart and disappears. When it stops a whole chunk of the city looks like it was scooped out and everything stills going quiet and suddenly we hear Shigaraki's voice.