Sports Festival Pt. 3

Izuku POV

As I was walking towards the nursing office I saw Allmight in his skeleton form walking towards me. My heart jumped in my chest as an all to familiar fear spread through me the same one from the USJ incident. He looked at me for a minute and smiled then waved. I realized that he knows I shouldn't recognize him. I bow to him as he reaches me "Hello sorry I thought you were someone else''. He looks down at me "No it's fine my boy, enjoying the festival?" I pull myself up "Yes all of the students have such interesting quirks and abilities" I say as I shake the notebook in my hands excitedly. He nods and starts walking again "Well have a good time my boy" I sigh as he goes from my sight man I gotta keep cool in those situations I don't want to be found out.

I continue walking and soon I reach the nurses office and I wait outside trying not to look suspicious. Just as I am about to give up the door opens and Ochaco steps out she looks sad and defeated as she looks up and our eyes meet. She puts on a smile and closes the door as she exits "oh um hello" she says giving a small wave "Can I help you?" I realize she doesn't know who I am and I introduce myself.

"Um hi I'm Midoriya Izuku I just wanted to congratulate you on your match with Kacchan you did really well" she tilts her head in confusion "Kacchan? You mean Bakugo and I wouldn't say I did well" her face falling as she slumps back against the wall. I step forward putting on a happy yet serious face

"I would disagree you did amazing usually Kacchan attacks first not giving his opponent time to plan but he didn't and that shows that you had strength" I say light shining in my eyes. She looked at me shocked and confused "D-do you mean that and how do you know?"

I then back up and cover my mouth after I give up and let my hands fall. "Yes I do and um I know Kacchan personally but uh don't tell him I talked to you it would probably set him off" I laugh a small bit she does as well "Everything sets him off as far as I've known him has he always been like this?" I shake my head "No he used to be worse can you believe it" she laughs and my heart jumps and my face heats up.

We are pulled from our conversation as Mic announces that the second round is about to begin and my eyes widen realizing that this is one of the matches that are gonna interest me the most. She looks at me and says, "Looking forward to this match?" I nod "yeah both of them have a lot of power except one's physical and the other mental" I say nerding out a little.

She smiles "well can I uh I um get your number so we can talk some more" she says and mid way through she blushes and when she finishes I blush as well "uh um of coarse" she hands me her phone and I hold it for a second then I put in my phone number and hand it back to her. She smiles "Thanks I will talk to you later Izuku" as she starts to walk away. "O-ok Ochaco see ya" I then turn and run back to my seat, my thoughts swirling between Ochaco and the match ahead.

I reach my seat just as both Shinso and Todoroki reach the stage. I noticed Todoroki still isn't using his left. His father must have confronted him again. I think to myself as the round starts and Shinso yet again starts yelling insults but stops when he sees no effect. I pull my lips into a thin line thinking sorry Shinso I don't think it will work on Todoroki. Just then Todoroki sends another glacier freezing Shinso cold winning. I shake my head, looks like he forgot everything I said for now. I sigh thinking about why I am even trying to help him as the festival continues.

    Bakugo POV

I left to get ready for my match against Shitty Hair and then I heard them call out about how BirdBrain just won against RaccoonEyes and I left to enter the arena. I step in and see Shitty Hair grinning madly at me and he waves. I scowl and get ready to blow him away and right as Midnight says go I rush forward and send a big explosion right into his chest. However suddenly an arm clears the smoke and Shitty Hair punches me sending me back a few feet. So he can stand up to my explosions lets see for how long I think then I grin. Shitty Hair just looks at me and grins back "See my explosive compadre your explosions won't work on me" he says as he rushes at me.