The Hunter and The Hunted

Izuku POV

It's the third day since I have been in Hosu and I decided to go out on my hunt for the Hero Killer again by checking up on his viable targets in the city. I didn't have my grappling hook so I decided to run from rooftop to rooftop and look at the heroes from afar. I figured Stain would still be in Hosu due to the pattern of his attacks he moves randomly between city to city however he always injures or kills 4 pros before he leaves. So it stands to reason that he will strike again in Hosu. I notice that it has become dark out which means Stain is more likely to attack a hero.

Just as I jump to another building I hear a bunch of commotion coming from a shopping center nearby. I start to move towards their jumping down and running through the back alleys.

Then I saw him. It was Stain and he had two others with him, one of them I saw as the hero Native and the other he was wearing armor and as soon as I saw his face I recognized him. It was Iida from the hero class at UA and Stain was about to stab him. I drew my gun and fired a stun disk at Stain who simply sliced it and everyone turned to me.

Stain just scoffed "Another of these so called heroes I'll deal with you later" he turned back to Iida and I just started running towards him at full force. I got there just in time as Stain seemed surprised I had run in so fast and he jumped back.

I then stood between Stain and Iida I glanced towards Iida "Hey can you move?" I ask for my built in voice changer making my voice sound older. Stain interrupts us when he calls out "Wait a minute I know you" his eyes narrowed and his tongue hanging from his mouth. "You're not a hero, you're that info broker Bunny aren't you?"

I just looked back to Stain "Yeah and seeing as you are killing some of my clients I have a bone to pick with you" I say trying to muster all the courage I can. Stain just laughs "So you are willing to help these false heroes, one in it for fame" he points his katana at Native "And the other for revenge"

He points to Iida and my eyes widen as I turn to Iida. "Is that true?" Iida just stares at Stain "This has nothing to do with you he is mine" I then kick Iida hard sending him to the side of the alley he turns to me shocked. "You're an idiot I thought your brother had taught you better" I say and turn back to Stain "Heroes aren't supposed to pursue grudges, they are supposed to protect others" Stain's face lights up and he smiles. "Yes Bunny you understand now let me cleanse them" he steps forward the I pull out my knife and my gun "Sorry Stain but I can't let you kill either of them"

Stain Just huffs then charges at me "For someone who's not a hero your acting and awful lot like one why risk your life for them" I get ready for his attacks as he draws closer "Because it's the right thing to do"

Stain then reaches me swiping his Katana clearly not trying to kill me and I dodge off to the side aiming my gun and shooting again. He just steps back and I curse knowing that in a one on one I am not gonna win. After I just grab my high ranking heroes phone and send out my location praying one of them is nearby then I get up. Stain just watch curious then he points his Katana at me "Why aren't you a hero Bunny you seem to be worthy" I then feel anger bubbling up and I charge at Stain without thinking "Because someone like me isn't meant to" I yell and notice stain swipe at me again and I realize I won't be able to dodge.

 I quickly move my arm holding my gun up to block hoping that the armor will hold and it does mostly. The Katana just crunches in the armor and cuts into me only slightly I yelp and with my other hand I punch Stains gut. Stain coughs roughly then kicks me back hard and I land back against the wall. "Sorry Bunny but these two fakes have to be cleansed, however I deem you a hero and for that you will live" He then pulls the Katana up to his mouth and licks it. My eyes go wide as he does and I yell out "So thats how your quirk works the blood"