Adjusting

Izuku POV

After talking with Allmight I went to my room and spent the rest of the day making my course plan. My first class won't be till after their provisional license exam so I decided to spend tomorrow setting up and fixing my gear and tonight to plan it all out. Eventually after making a plan for the both classes I finally fell asleep on the desk.

Once I woke up I noticed it was around 8:00 am, the time when Aizawa would be bringing his class I got up and put on my gear. As I got to the front door the class gasped and Aizawa just looked back at me and sighed "Oh yeah class you have a new teacher, Bunny will be teaching you about different types of heroes, villains, and crimes he will also live in the dorm room however he is in the basement treat him like you would any other teacher his joining was also pretty short notice" then the class erupted.

I then continued on my way passing the class saying "Going to repair my armor I will return later" Aizawa nodded and as I walked by Kacchan just narrowed his eyes at me making me nervous. Once I reached the support classroom I heard someone laughing and I opened the door to find PowerLoader and a girl with pink hair. "Mei what did I tell you, no inventing today, you're supposed to be in your dorm rooms" PowerLoader then notices me "Oh I thought you'd come by today to repair your stuff and upgrade so let's get started Bunny" I nod. However I am suddenly jumped by the student who grabs my arms grinning madly "Oh the vigilante bunny I have so many babies that could help you wanna test them for me" I just look at Power Loader.

"Yeah sorry that is Mei Hatsume from class 1-C you may recognize her from the Sports Festival" I nod again "Yeah I do" I pry Mei off of me then continue. "I am gonna need new gear completely, everything is broken or close to it, it needs to be sturdier too I brought some plans I made for it if you want to see" Power loader doesn't respond and just holds out a hand. I hand him the notebook "the designs are the ones in the back" he flips through the notebook "lotta good designs in here guessing you didn't have the materials?" I just nod "Alright it should be done in a few days if not at the end of the week, I'll let you know" I just bow and leave heading back to the dorm.

When I walked into the dorm I saw the whole class besides the girls, Todoroki, and Kacchan. As soon as I walk by the main room everyone just looks at me. I just stop and look at everyone then I just keep going not wanting to interact with them for fear of them learning my identity. As I go I hear them gossip and just ignore it. I go to take the elevator which happens to have all the girls in it. They just look surprised and I move out of the way. They all get off and Ochaco and Yoayorozu try to ask me something as I just get in and head down.

Once the elevator opens I am greeted with the sight of Kacchan waiting by the door to my room and he just looks up at me. I swallow and step off "Hello Bakugo, did you need something?" he just stares at me for a minute. I am sweating bullets as he steps up to me being a little taller than me. "I just wanted to say thanks but it's the only time you're gonna hear it from me because I don't know why but you're familiar and it's pissing me off" he just bumps me and gets in the elevator. I just watch as he goes on the Elevator and leaves, then I get in my room and once I close the door I breathe heavily and fall against it. Man Kacchan is going to figure it out sooner or later it's just a matter of when.

I do my normal thing when I am stressed out and run to my computer with a notebook and begin to watch recent hero encounters then I notice that the number has jumped dramatically since Allmight retired. I then look up each of the members of the league of villains drawing up notes and analysis on each member. The only ones whose real names I can't find are Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and surprisingly Dabi. I decide to look into the most unknown which is Dabi and find practically nothing so I go off of his quirk and description matching his fire quirk and appearance. Something comes up that shocks me and as I am about to look into it more but there is a knock at the door that startles me. I compose myself hiding my screen and new notes then I get up putting my mask on and open the door.