New Member and Setup

Izuku POV

I follow Dabi through the streets and back alleys silently and surprisingly we don't have any run-ins with heroes. Finally we reach a condemned warehouse and I can smell the rot from here but I keep it to myself seeing as Dabi just walks in. We then end up standing together for a good 10 minutes in silence. After a while I get annoyed a little "So is this possible recruit coming or no-" just then Dabi shushes me and I listen hearing the door open. "Wow it was a little hard finding this place couldn't you just choose a sushi place or something?" I immediately get lost in the sound of that voice. It's pretty familiar but I can't place it. Dabi then speaks up "Whatever now what took you so long" he says in the same old cold tone. "Well it's hard to get here fast when I have all my hero work to do as well you know" As they say that the voice in my head clicks a quippy hero who has a slightly snarky voice it can't be right?

However my fear turns out to be true as the former number 3 now number 2 hero Hawks steps into the room. He looks from Dabi to me his eyes widening slightly "Wow so is it just me or is Bunny with you Dabi?" Dabi just sighs. "Yes Bunny is now with the league and I got stuck with him so" I look at Dabi "Wow that's harsh" I say and Dabi just glances at me coldly. Suddenly Hawks walks up to me "Wow Bunny it's pretty cool to meet you" He sticks his hand out to me. "Although you are shorter than I thought you would be" I just ignore that comment and shake his hand.

"So why does the Number 2 hero want to join a villain group?" I ask as this is really suspicious. Hawks just laughs "Well if I am honest with you guys I just kinda agree with you" I raise an eyebrow with skeptical eyes. "What part do you agree with?" I say not even caring that Dabi is here as he just silently watches Hawks "Well with the fact that society needs to change and heroes need to step back" I just gesture for him to continue. "Well think about it everyone has become really lazy and don't solve problems on their own and wait for heroes to do it for them so I guess I just want to make a society where everyone works together to solve problems" He says as he rubs the back of his head still grinning. I agree with his idea but something seems off about it and I just look to Dabi and nod to him. Dabi then steps forward "Alright Hero if you really want to join we have a job we need you to do to prove your commitment" Hawks just nods. "Alrighty what's the job?" "bring a hero to Fukuoka in a week and we will be testing a Nomu so just bring them doesn't matter who" Hawks smile drops and I notice Dabi smile. "Or is that too hard for you?" Hawks just looks at me then sighs "Nah its fine I can deal with this after all in the end its for a better society right?"

Surprisingly the week passes pretty quickly with me and Dabi running tests on Hood and we learn the 1. Hood has multiple quirks more then previous Nomu 2. A really aggressive personality 3. Is really not that book smart but combat knowledge is surprisingly high.

Then as the week that Hawks had ended Dabi walks over to me. "It's time to send him out" I just nod letting out a breath and put my helmet down and walk into Hood's room. "Hood go out and let loose" I say, feeling like I lose my breath with each word and Hood just looks at me smiling then leaves the building flying off. Dabi walks in "Well now we see who he brought and how this goes" Then he notices me breathing heavily. He walks over calmly then squats in front of me. I struggle to look up at him then he slaps me. "Get it together this is something that needs to happen so learn to live with it" he then gets up and grabs my collar pulling me to my feet. "Lets go you chose this path for a reason now walk down it" I start to calm down after his slap and grab my helmet putting it on. Dabi is just waiting by the door and I look at him and walk by and out the door "Your right" I say and I swear I catch the glimpse of a smile as we walk out to watch the Hood.

When we get out we see people running and rushing away from a large building and in the sky near it I see a bright light. Dabi just makes his way through the people towards the building when suddenly it is cut in half. "Jesus looks like that thing really was strong huh Bunny" I just nod continuing forward when the half of the building that's falling is suddenly cut by fire into small chunks. I look at Dabi and his eyes show some recognition and anger. "Looks like it's the new number 1 Dabi" I say and he doesn't respond. Just as we make it over to the building we see hood screaming then he jumps up and starts flying off towards the civilians my heart sinks. I pull out my gun readying the grapple hook to chase after Hood but as I aim Dabi stops me. I lower the gun and just then a burst of flame flies out of the destruction after Hood. Then we watch as Hawks appears in front of Hood attacking but getting thrown back and I notice his wings getting smaller. Suddenly the wings appear on Endeavor as he speeds up crashing into hood with a burst of light however it doesn't work as Hood starts pushing him back. Then Hawks wings start flapping, taking them upward till we can barely make out the flame that is Endeavor.

Dabi and I are right by a main street looking up when a GIANT burst of light appears above looking like a comet then it stops and we see Endeavor and Hood crash into the main street making a cloud of dust. As the dust settles we see Endeavor mirroring Allmight's pose but he is bloodied and bruised. Dabi just scoffs starting to walk over and I cautiously follow as we get there we see Hawks at Endeavors side helping him stand. "Hold on a minute this didn't go as planned" Dabi then makes a ring of fire around us "Well Endeavor should I say nice to meet you?" Dabi says with a smile. Endeavor is breathing heavily and looks at Dabi "You're the one who murdered Snatch" then Endeavor looks at me "And you Bunny I knew you were a villain" I just stand behind Dabi coldly then look up seeing a news helicopter. "Well we are just here to retrieve the Nomu but killing you two is a bonus" Dabi says charging at the two and throws some fire only to be destroyed with a powerful kick by a newcomer. "I saw the news and came hoping Hawks and Endeavor aren't the only ones to have fun, you guys are with the league right get ready to get pummeled" I recognize the new hero as Mirko. Dabi sighs "Looks like we are done here and just when things are getting good Bunny get us out of here" I nod radioing the Doctor only to feel the black liquid come up from my stomach making me throw up and it engulfs us taking us to Doctor Ujiko's lab. I just sit down absorbing the fact that now everyone knows Bunny is working with the League of Villains.

____________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Readers

I AM SO SORRY

I said I was gonna update regularly then disappeared it was just 2020 decided it was gonna hit me from all angles I had family stuff come up all over the place but now I think it calmed down and I will try to update regularly again I just have to write more chapters and stock up so I am not rushing the chapter that I post so the next update might be a week or two but I am back and will work hard to continue

Thank you to everyone who stayed with this story I have read all your comments and appreciate the love for this story

Ok that's all for now please comment and vote and I will see you all next chapter