License Exam

Izuku POV

Today is the classes provisional license exam and Aizawa just brought me along so I could update my notes on the class. As we got off the bus we noticed some of the students voicing their fears and I just stepped forward. "Class I know you all can pass, we trained for this" Aizawa then joins in "Yes you have all worked hard and it's not a matter of if but when" the class cheers. Kirishima then gets them to chant the school motto but a student from Shiketsu joins in surprising them.

I then hear Aizawa talking lightly "Inasa Yoarashi, top scorer in the recommended exam but didn't follow through with UA" the class hears as well looking surprised. I just noticed him giving a small glance to Todoroki when he was walking away. Then we hear another voice "Eraser is that really you" Aizawa just freezes and I turn to see the hero Ms.Joke walking over. She then walks over to Aizawa and just states "Lets get married" I just laugh as Aizawa plainly rejects the idea. I then explain to the class who Ms.Joke is earning a look from her "Eraser you didn;t tell me you had a kid is it mine?" It's my turn to freeze alongside Aizawa. "No this is Bunny he's now a teacher at UA alongside me" She then runs up to me "Oh wow really you have helped me out a bunch with hero work so thanks" she stuck out her hand. I just try to stay as cold as possible "Yes well you are the one who did the heavy lifting I didn't do much" I grab her hand and she shakes it. Aizawa then speaks up "So your school is here as well joke?" she lets go and turns and nods calling out to her class.

They all walk over and I watch the first of them who shakes Kacchan's hand is wearing a fake smile and pretending. Kacchan just rejects the hand shake "Your lips are saying one thing while your face says the opposite" I smile knowing he picked up on it too. Aizawa just interrupts telling the class to go in and Joke looks at them confused then to Aizawa "You didn't tell them?" he just walks off and I look at him confused as well and follow. "What is she talking about Aizawa" I ask as we sit in the stands waiting for the exam to begin. He just doesn't respond and Joke walks over "Eraser your fly is down" she then sits one seat away from him while sitting on the opposite side. Just then we notice the exam begin and suddenly Joke turns serious "Bunny if you didn't know the exam has sort of a tradition if you will, there is always one class that loses the element of surprise with their quirks due to the Sports Festival" I then look at her and back to the class. I notice they are getting jumped from all sides "You see and this causes all the other schools to jump after them and its known as the 'UA Crush'" the class is then attacked and split up as multiple schools assault them.

Aizawa then speaks up glancing at Joke then to the class "Yeah except either way if I told them or didn't wouldn't change the outcome" I then look at Aizawa who just looks calm and not worried in the slightest then I realize something. Class 1-A has had so much experience dealing with these types of situations if I had to say it I would but I think class 1-A is the best equipped in this entire exam. Aizawa just explains my thoughts perfectly as then all of our students overcome the stacked odds and fight back surviving.

An announcement comes on saying that the first hundred to finish will move on and Joke looks a little worried "Man first hundred that makes it about actively attacking am I right?" this time I decided to speak up before Aizawa. "No it makes it a test of composure and decision making, simply because those who crack and try to attack without thinking will surely lose to their own strategy" Aizawa just nods and Joke looks between us "Man you two really have it figured out huh?" Aizawa doesn't respond so I do.

"Not really it's just that since Allmight retired UA had us change the type of heroes we were molding them into, originally the goal was to make independent heroes who could assess and call for help if need but it's different now, what we need now are heroes who work together all the time and we can't rely on one alone anymore, it's obvious that failed seeing as the moment Allmight retired the crime rate skyrocketed, so now instead of the symbol of peace being one hero its needs to be heroes in general"