Summer Camp

Izuku POV

I arrived at UA with two duffel bags one holding clothes and the other holding my analysis supplies then I rang the bell. A voice came out of the speaker. It was Nezu "Hello Bunny I am happy you are here early just enter and Aizawa should bring you over to the bus where you will wait for him and his class to join you and leave" I just nod and enter. I wouldn't lie if I said I was nervous and I am excited to see Kacchan and his class.

As I waited I heard the rush of wind and on instinct I jumped back dodging Eraser's capture gear and I dropped both of my duffel bags. Eraser just sighed and settled down. "Let's go Bunny" I grabbed my bags and ran after him, we got to the bus and Eraser just turned to me and said "Wait here I will be back with my class in a few minutes don't cause trouble". I just open shrug at Eraser "I'll do my best Aizawa" he just stays stone face and leaves. I put both bags in the front seat behind the driver and checked all of my stuff. I heard a loud commotion from outside and then it quieted down as Aizawa called for their attention.

"Ok class besides me and our hosts we will have a guest with us as well" the class murmurs and asks questions Aizawa sighs stopping them. "Get out here already so they stop" I hear him call into the bus and I breathe readying myself then I step down and off the bus. The class gasps except for a few and I start "Hello class yes it is me I am the vigilante and info broker Bunny" after my announcement Kaminari speaks up. "Um Mr. Aizawa didn't he attack us with the league of villains at USJ?" Everyone flinches and Aizawa nods. "Yes but he has apologized for that and his actions at Hosu have proved that as well" I just stand there and the class stares at me and it gets eerily quiet. "Let's go, everyone pack up and get on the bus" Aizawa orders and the class then does as he says and I get on the bus and sit with my bags.

Aizawa is the first on the bus and soon the class piles on as well some look at me nervously as they get on and Kacchan just scowls for a moment. Iida smiles at me and Todoroki just nods and sits in the seat behind me. Once everyone is on Aizawa just tells the bus driver to start and then we are off to wherever the summer camp is being held even Nezu wouldn't tell me.

After an hour of driving we stopped in the middle of the road by now I had figured out where we were and Aizawa yelled at his class to get off the bus. They all looked confused. I decided to stay by Aizawa and I noticed him watching as three figures got out of a nearby car. I smiled as one figure yelled out "Heya Eraser and is that Bunny?" Eraser bowed and I just waved at them. "Sorry, haven't seen you guys in a while" and the class then looked at the three. Two of them jumping forward showing themselves as Mandalay and Pixie-Bob of the Wild Wild Pussycats. I couldn't contain myself and I bounced up and down slightly in excitement. This always happens when I meet heroes or hero teams that I like however I stop as soon as I notice Aizawa looking at me.

Mandalay then tells the class that their lodging is at the foot of the mountain and the class starts to get nervous. I catch on and grin as the class rushes for the bus only to have been swept off the side of the cliff by Pixie-Bob's quirk. I look at Eraser "Was this your plan or theirs?" he just glances at me "Does it matter?" I tilt my head agreeing. Mandalay walks up "So you are Bunny huh your a whole lot smaller than you seem" I look at her "I get that a lot thanks for having me" I bow at her surprising everyone there. "Huh you also have nice manners too for a vigilante" Pixie-Bob says as she walks over and continues "Well lets get there we can talk more later" I nod and Aizawa and me jump into the bus.

Bakugo POV

Once we all landed we found out that one of them had made some dirt monsters to slow us down. The class all agreed to push ahead and work together. I just listened to those who were calling out where some monsters were. All of the class just worked together however there were just too many of the damn monsters.