War Pt. 1

Izuku POV

After a few seconds I stand back up beside Dabi and We both look at Ujiko "Well well how did hood do in your eyes?" I just gulp and Dabi steps forward. "He's pretty good and yeah sorry that he go killed or whatever" Ujiko just sits there before laughing slightly "Oh that's perfectly fine I thought that might happen so I was prepared for it but I hope that new member was everything you wanted" I just glance at Dabi to see his reaction only to see him grin slightly. "Yeah he was pretty interesting but I still am not entirely convinced so I'll be going back to test him some more" he then glances at me "Tell the hand idiot" I just nod and Ujiko just nods "Perfect you can help me with some of the other Highends then" Dabi just sighs. "Sure as long as it doesn't take up too much of my time" Ujiko nods then looks at me "So Bunny will you be helping out or heading back to Shigaraki and help him out?" I just think for a moment. These experiments and nomu are interesting but disgusting and vile so I think I'll just go back to Shigaraki right? It can't be worse?

I was wrong oh so wrong I think as I get up after being blown back by a swing from Gigantomachia's arm then I notice Shigaraki get up from next to me and rush back in. I just sit back tossing my helmet off and sighing "How does he do it" I say to myself getting back up seeing as it's still my shift along with Compress and twice. I grab my gun from the ground and aim it at Gigantomachia using live rounds and start to shoot him aiming from pressure points on a human body. However my bullets have no effect as the giant ends up focusing on Shigaraki again while Twice and Compress just get thrown away every time they try to help. After another few hours and bullets wasted Gigantomachia goes to sleep for his 3 hours Me Compress and Twice sigh as we go back to our makeshift fort in the woods to rest since now it's time to switch shifts. It's been going back and forth for almost a month or 2 so let's just say I wish I could have helped with the Nomu.

Just then We see Toga and Spinner emerge from the woods then Compress says "So he's finally asleep, just when does he find time to eat?" I sit up and go against a tree "Who said he needs to eat?" everyone glances at me. "I mean if I could take quirks and give them to a bodyguard I'd make sure he wouldn't need to stop for anything right?" They all sigh and nod "So you still alive Tomura?" Toga asks as she walks over to us and I notice Spinner looking at Shigaraki with a look I could call confusion. Suddenly we hear a phone ring and see Twice pull a phone from somewhere in his suit "Ugh a phone call Oh it's Giran yay" then Compress steps towards Twice. "Did you say Giran he doesn't answer any of my calls" Twice just explains that Giran has been looking out for him for a while and he picks it up "Yo why haven't you answered Mr.Compress my man that's super rude so how are you" I just listen in.

"Ah, I'm afraid that would be our fault, I assume I am speaking with Jun Bubaigawara also known as twice correct"

Twice just settles putting the phone on speaker "Who is this?" and we all listen in then I notice even through the mask I can tell Twice is pissed. "And where's Giran" "Say why don't you check the news if you can right now?" Compress as well as me pull out our phone looking at the local news to find a creepy story about several fingers being left at different places which I recognized as all the places where events with the league have taken place. I speak up "Its places where the league has been" Then the voice speaks up "Greeting League of Villains you are currently speaking with the Grand Commander of the Meta Liberation Army Re-Destro" Shigaraki just scoffs. "First the Yakuza now the Liberation Army all these retro freaks trying to make a comeback, Is this cause of the new book just trying to use it and make headlines?" "Oh how well informed you are but we created that wave you see" Twice steps in. "Well good for you! Now where's Giran? And whaddya want? You better have not touched a hair on that wonderful man's head!" Re-Destro just talks about how they want to liberate all meta humans which I cringe at seeing as I am probably not welcome in the Liberation armies dream. Compress just speaks up "well we don't really have a problem with that right?" I decide to stay quiet and Toga notices looking at Compress. "Not that idea exactly tho" and Compress realized tilting his hat to me as an apology. I just waved it off as Re-Destro just started talking about his army and how he has agents all over the world then he just says "Hm seems you're in Niigata perhaps deep in the mountains" Twice tosses the phone startled. " Too late now our satellite has a lock on you, Now wherever you run we will know and have eyes on you the great League of Villains, We could have Endeavor, Hawks, Mirko, Crust, and Edgeshot sent to your location at any time" Shigaraki seems unfazed by the threat which I agree with since Re-Destro told us that and Shigaraki just puts my thoughts into words. "Wow thanks for the heads up now what do you really want?" Re-Destro launches into another monologue about how righteous his army is and that those fingers are a declaration of war against the league for being too noticeable. He finishes off by telling us to go to Deika city and that either we fight and die or get captured by heroes.

He then hangs up and we all just stay silent for a moment then Compress speaks up "So we need to be in the Aichi prefecture within the hour all the while having a spy satellite watch us if that's all true then we are in big trouble" I nod in agreement. Twice then just forward as dramatic as always "But those clothes are Giran's so they must have him and if so we have no choice but to go save him!" I stood up from the tree I was sitting next to "That wouldn't be a great idea diving head first into an unknown war with who knows how many enemies" Toga nods moving to stand with me. "Yeah and we don't even know if Giran is still alive what if they lied?" Compress also nods "You want us to do all that just for Giran?" Twice just gets slightly emotional.

"But he's helped us he's one of-" Shigaraki suddenly pulls Twices mask off and Twice starts to lose it "I have a plan" he then taps the ear piece "Doctor did you get all that" "Of course Villain radio is a hobby of mine thanks to you all and may I say wow the Liberation army back from the dead you must be making an impression on the underworld" Compress then stands straight with an Idea. "How about one of those Highends like Dabi and Bunny used?" "Nope can't, none are ready if only bunny and Dabi had retrieved Hood's body" I feel their eyes turn to me. "Hey not my fault Dabi decided to aim for heroes instead of getting the body" "If not then why contact the Doctor at all?" "Don't worry how long before the giant wakes?" I pulled out my phone checking the alarm I set when Gigantomachia fell asleep. "Exactly 2 hours and 35 minutes" Shigaraki then contacts the Doctor "Where is Dabi at the moment?" "He is between Mie and Shiga prefectures" Shigaraki smiles as he walks back over to Twice with his mask. "Perfect warp us over then" Spinner then speaks up looking worried "What we are taking the bait, we know nothing about them and what if they really do have 110,000 followers?" Shigaraki still doesn't look fazed and I try to figure out what his plan could be but I just don't know.

"After fighting that oaf I learned he isn't invincible but just has too much health" I realize his plan and smile which he notices glancing at me "Smart try to solve two problems at once immovable object meets unstoppable force but you know we will be caught in the middle of it right?" "Right Gigantomachia should lose a lot of health fighting against such an army like that and we just need to make sure he get enough of them while he tries to get me and you all will just be fine" I think over the plan its reckless for sure and if even one thing goes wrong it will be a disaster but hey better than being caught by heroes if that's true. "Alright boss, let's do it," I say, grabbing my helmet and feeling the black ooze bubble up from my stomach.

The whole league stands on the outskirts of Deika city Spinner just says "huh truly the suburbs, not too small and not too big" I just look over my gear loading live bullets into the gun and ready with the last of my stun disks. I also get my grapple attachment ready just in case my armor is pretty worn. I have managed to repair some of the armor with scrap metal but my helmet is holding on by a thread. Since joining the league I also got some more knives from Toga and I bought some bullets and I made pockets for them. Bombs are really low. I have 3 stun bombs, 2 smoke and 5 pipe bombs so I really am not gonna be good for a drawn out battle. Luckily I do have one of my punch enhancers on my left arm which I improved to also double as a shield and it helps dealing with up close combat. If I got anything from fighting Gigantomachia I figured out my strengths so I just need to rely on them. "Someone's coming" Toga says and I aim my gun and the others get ready but suddenly a hero slides on the ground over to us. I notice him as the minor hero Slidin'Go, huh so even some heroes have joined means that they really do have some traction. "Not another step I was told to guide you to the Liberation army's commander so just follow me'' We all look at each other then get ready for a fight and follow him in.

____________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Readers

Well back to our normal update schedule and I am keeping up with it thankfully

I just started school again but I am doing it online so that's a weird change

Other than that everything is good and I hope all of you are doing well

if you have any questions feel free to ask I always try to respond

Thanks for reading please vote and comment see you next chapter