Finals and Changes

Bakugo POV

It's been about a week and Aizawa just told us that we will have finals coming soon as I see all of the lower ranked people flip out and worry I just sit there. Shitty Hair walks over at my desk still facing the conversation. "Man looks like they are having a study group, maybe I should join," he says as he tilts his head back and smiles. I just huff "if you want I could start beating the lessons into that hard head of yours" I had been tutoring Shitty Hair for a few days. He just laughs and then we go to study seeing as our final's were in 2 days. All we did both days was study my attempting to drill the info into Shitty Hair.

Finally the day of finals arrived and I went through the written test fairly quickly seeing as I am third place in the class. Eventually everyone finished and then we were taken out to one of UA's fake cities where they told us about the practical part of the final. The principle and the rest of our teachers were waiting there for us and once we all got settled they explained. They said that we would be put into pairs and fight one of the teachers and our choice was either to subdue them or escape through an exit gate.

I was paired up with Todoroki and our opponent was none other than Allmight. It scared me out of my mind to know that we were going against Allmight but somehow it left a smile on my face. I knew it would be good to know how the number one fights so I can eventually surpass him. However working with Todoroki would be a problem seeing as he is my rival and I don't work with rivals. Our match was the last one and I went to our waiting room and Todoroki followed.

When we got there I just sat down then spoke "Don't talk to me at all" he just stood confused "But we need a strategy if we want to pass Bakugo" I just closed my eyes in frustration. "I don't work with rivals" He just sighed and sat down on the other side of the room "Well we need to if we want to pass" I just ignored him thinking about how he can be so open to working with rivals doesn't it show weakness.

Eventually our match was up and from what I heard in the announcements the only teams to fail were Dunce Face and Raccoon eyes then Shitty Hair and Sugar freak. Them losing pissed me off and the whole time we were in that room Todoroki wouldn't stop talking to me about working together. We sat on opposite sides of the bus and when we got to the city my anger only got worse as Allmight told us how they were wearing body weights to make it "Fair". Then he left and we entered the city.

Todoroki tried one last time to get me to work with him "Bakugo you can't beat him alone he's AllMight, we need to work together" I lose it and punch him "Shut up I don't need your help" just then we hear go yelled into the city and we turn towards the sound of rushing air coming down and destroying the street. It knocks both of us back and through the destruction Allmight walks towards us he still has his smile but it's now intimidating.

"Well well well looks like we have a hero who works alone here lets see how long you last" I regain my smile and get ready. Allmight charges and Todoroki gets up yelling "Bakugo you can't beat him alone" I put my hands together and used my quirk to make a flash explosion "SHUT UP TODOROKI '' the flash stuns Allmight. I then charge Allmight only to be caught, his hand holding my head. I just grit my teeth and send multiple explosions into Allmight, it doesn't affect him and he just slams me to the ground roughly. He punches my gut knocking the wind from me and stunning me. Todoroki charged in sliding on his ice and he shoots fire as Allmight who just swipes his arm which disperses the flames.

Todoroki then slides towards Allmight touching the ground and freezing it and Allmight. While Allmight breaks from the Ice Todoroki grabs me and pulls us into an alley. Allmight probably guessed we were going for the exit because he didn't pursue. Todoroki just drops me and I land on my hands and feet then I get up "The hell are you doing I didn't need your help" Todoroki just yells back "Yes you did he almost knocked you out" I just punch the wall knowing he is right. "Listen I don't know why you won't work with me but you have to if you want to win"

Once he says that a memory from when I was in first grade comes to mind where I had fought some fourth graders and one except I got hurt pretty bad and they promised to get me back. I huff and turn to him "Fine just this once now I got a plan" Todoroki eyes widen in surprise and he responds "Ok thank you"

I just tsk then pull off one of my gauntlets tossing it to him "Whatever, that bastard can take a hit so use that on him when I say it should stun him and allow you to freeze him so we can make it out and closer to the gate" Todoroki just nods as he put the gauntlet on "It's a good plan lets do it" I just scoff and we head out towards the exit gate.

Once we got there we saw Allmight standing there looking around for us. I then moved behind him and blasted out into the air drawing his attention. Just as he looked at me I yelled "Now Todoroki" I saw Todoroki jump out and shoot the gauntlet hitting Allmight. As the blast finished he stomped on the ground ice leaping towards Allmight and we both ran for the exit.

We were about 20 if not 30 feet from the exit. I looked back to see Allmight free of the Ice and I changed direction heading towards Allmight. Todoroki just stopped and watched me head towards Allmight. "What are you doing Bakugo?" I just blast towards Allmight who smiles harder and brighter which I smile back at and yell "Just go I'll buy time, win for us" I then Keep a good distance and start to hit him with explosions dodging around trying to stay in his blind spots as he tries to either punch or grab me.

After another punch he says "Thinking like that is thinking like a true hero Bakugo I am proud" once he finishes he grabs my arm and holds me up "Well done" he drops me. I look up confused then I look over at Todoroki who stands on the other side of the gate. He just nods at me and I walk over towards him smiling knowing that we just beat Allmight.

Izuku POV

Man after Hosu I think my hero approval skyrocketed while villains now see me as more on the hero side then neutral. Now almost all of my clients have been heroes asking for help with villains or help with their quirks/fighting styles. I still have a few criminals that request from me but most have cut ties seeing as I am seen as a vigilante now. I had managed to fix my armor however it took a few days and I ended up beefing my armor up thickening some of the pieces.

Currently I am on the hero network looking through requests choosing the more villain oriented asks over advice seeing it as less important. Suddenly a new message pops up and I see it is a group message to me from both Eraser and Nezu. I click on it and read the message carefully seeing as Eraser hasn't contacted me once since the USJ and only Nezu has from UA.

Nezu: Hello Bunny I am happy to say that Eraser has something he would like to ask you.

Eraser: Sadly yes after the constant erging from Nezu I have decided to invite you to this year's summer camp, your analysis could be useful in helping us identify which parts of the students' quirks need to be strengthened so will you participate?

Izuku: Um yes certainly I said that I would help UA whenever and I am not gonna go back on that now when? and where? and what will I need?

Nezu: Ah perfect well I will allow Aizawa fill you in on the details so enjoy

Eraser: we leave in two days and will be on the Wild Wild Pussycats lands near the mountain and take whatever you need to make an analysis and we will be up there for our full summer vacation see you then Bunny.

My eyes shot open and I realized I would need to pack and get some more notebooks and probably an easy to wear costume. I looked outside and saw that it was practically night already so I guess I'll go shopping tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Readers

Now we are getting into the biggest chapters soon only a few more away you all know what is coming and I hope you are all as excited as I am for it

I hope you all enjoyed

Please vote and comment to let me know you want more

See you in the next chapter