Shopping and Memories

Izuku POV

I walked into the shopping mall wearing jeans, a green hoodie, and my yellow backpack that is holding my older mask. While I was going around shopping I noticed that class 1-A was here and even Kacchan. When I saw him I decided to back off not wanting him to draw attention to me then I saw Ochaco alone walking but there was a person following her. I decided to check it out and watched the person closely and I got a glimpse of them seeing that it was Shigaraki.

My instincts kicked in as I saw him closing in on Ochaco so I started jogging at him and pulled out my mask attaching it and pulling the hood up. Just as he was going to grab her I grabbed his arm "Hey pal is that you come on let's go chat" he turned to me, eyes burning in recognition. He then looked around and just pulled his arm from me and we both walked to a nearby bench.

I sat a good foot away but he suddenly grabbed my throat leaving one finger off. "So Bunny we meet again, I can't help but feel like its destiny wouldn't you agree?" I just gulped and tried my best to remain calm. "Yeah it's kinda weird, so what are you doing here?" he just squeezed my throat a little harder causing me to cough. "Just trying to figure some things out and I think you can help me" I just listen knowing he will loosen his grip when he wants me to speak.

"You see I just don't get it I attacked the USJ and Hosu and yet I'm overshadowed by that damned Hero Killer and it grinds my gears, any clues why?" I just look down in thought. "Well Shigaraki it's simple if you look at it long enough" he just looks at me and sneers "Watch it or I will kill you and however many others I can before I am taken down" I freeze rethinking my words. "No not like that but from my point of view, you see everyone can kinda understand where the Hero Killer is coming from but no one understands what you are doing and why" Shigaraki just stares at me and his face lights up with a creepy smile.

"Yes I get it, its cause of Allmight" he starts to squeeze hard not thinking about me as I struggle "The Hero Killer worshiped him and he's why this society is so broken" he turns to me. "Man you really are so smart Bunny thanks for this you really helped me out" he then lets go of my neck and gets up "However next time I see you Bunny you won't get away" he walks away disappearing into the crowd.

I yank my mask off and cough roughly trying to calm myself as I toss the mask into my bag and sit back struggling to breath. "Izuku is that you? Are you ok?" my eyes dart to the voice and find it to be Ochaco as she looks worried. I try to respond "(cough) Y-yeah I-I'm (cough) ok" I then look into the crowd scanning for any signs of Shigaraki only to find none. Ochaco hands me a water bottle "You were just attacked weren't you Izuku" she then pulls out her phone and starts to dial 9-1-1. I grab her arm and stop her from calling as she looks at me stunned. 

"No don't call (cough) it's fine I handled it and no one got hurt" she just looked at me for a minute before closing the phone. I decide to take her mind off of it "Why are you here anyways?" I ask already knowing what the answer is and her expression calms slightly. "Well my class has a summer camp and we all needed to buy some stuff for it" I just nod and get up but fall a slight bit and Ochaco catches me. I look at her and smile "Thanks Ochaco" she just nods and we hear a few voiced call out to Ochaco and I manage to compose myself. As they get closer a yell comes from them "IZUKU!?" I freeze knowing that the voice is Kacchan. He walks over to me and grabs my shoulders shaking me slightly. "You nerd what are you doing here?" I just steady myself in his arms surprising him.

"Yo Izuku long time no see," Kirishima says, then the rest of the class looks at me and Kacchan confused. "Um guys who is this?" Kaminari asks then Kacchan shoves me away gently and replies "No one" and he turns away from me. Kirishima just smiles "Bakubro that's no way to treat your childhood friend" I just slap my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh as Kacchan yells at him. "How much did he tell you" Kacchan then shoots me a glare "Nerd how much did you say" I just wave my arms innocently "just the basics Kacchan I promise" he just huffs.

Kaminari speaks up again grabbing onto my shoulders "Wait you mean you have had to deal with him since childhood and you're not dead" he asks in awe and half joking. Kacchan just slaps the back of his head and yells at him. After me and class 1-A had a long conversation which Kacchan wasn't too happy about however eventually Iida told them it was time to leave and they asked for my number which I gave to them. Once most of them left with Ochaco waving and me waving back then I noticed Kacchan still standing next to me.

"Um yeah Kacchan?" he just looks down and glances at me "So what have you been up too nerd my old hag wants to know and she wants to have you over tonight" I just gulp and he doesn't give me a chance to answer as he grabs then drags me to his house.

Bakugo POV

I finally reach my house and let go of him knowing that he knows he can't get away now. He stops staring at the house for a minute, smiling warmly and I look at it too. I see all the memories of me and Izuku playing, then I head up to the door and turn back yelling at him. "Coming?" he just darts his eyes at me and I see the tears start to come up then he nods and walks up with me.

I unlock the door and yell into the house "I'm home and I brought someone" my mom just walks over from the kitchen "Really? You brought someone hom-" she stops as she sees who it is tears filling her eyes.

"Izuku is that you?" She runs over and hugs both of us. Izuku just smiles and cries and I do my best not to ruin the moment. Eventually she pulls away and just cups Izuku's face "Look at how much you've grown and oh what happened?" she traces her finger over a scar on his nose. I 

hadn't noticed it but once she pointed it out it's almost obvious "Oh I got too close to a hero fight and got a little hurt but I am fine" they just smiled and I headed to my room and put my stuff away.

Once I got back I saw my parents chatting with Izuku at the table with dinner already laid out. All of them turn to me and smile. I just look away and then sit next to Izuku and we eat talking about Izuku and memories. Eventually my parents interrogate Izuku about what he's doing and where he had been. Apparently Izuku got a job and has been working at it so he hasn't been to high school. Something about that strikes me as odd but I don't question it he says he also bought a place near Dagobah Municipal park.

After dinner Izuku speaks up "I am sorry but I should go. I never did get my shopping at the mall done and I need to" my parents get up in an attempt to stop him. "Well couldn't you do it tomorrow and stay the night?" he just shakes his head and packs up "Sorry no it's for work and I need to bring it in tomorrow" My parents just nod. Izuku exits the house and I see my parents deflate however they seem better than before when they didn't know about Izuku.

I just go out after him and yell out to him as he is walking towards the shopping mall "Hey nerd" he turns. "What is it Kacchan I need to go to the mall will close soon" I run up to him and hug him surprising him, "Looks like you're no longer Deku" I then pull out of it to see him overheating his brain trying to understand what I said. "W-W-Whaaaaa" I just get annoyed "Shut up Izuku don't read into it" I turn and stalk home and as I glance back I see him crying and smiling brighter than ever before.

___________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Readers

I am sorry but I think I may start to dial down on Bakugo and more or less just focus on Izuku's journey as the main character Bakugo will still get some focus but it will not be on the same level as chapters before

I hope you enjoyed please comment and vote

See you next chapter