track 26. do that to me one more time - captain & tennille

Do that to me one more time, I can never get enough of a man like you.

***

I woke up wrapped up in Rye, lying halfway on top of him while his hands rubbed my back on top of the sheets. I sighed, snuggling into his chest, still half asleep, the soothing feeling of his hands massaging me making me feel like falling straight back to sleep. His fingers slid lower down my back, dipping into my waistline, ever so subtly increasing the pressure of my body against his under the covers. I stayed dead silent as I felt my heart rate increase, not wanting to make any sounds that might let him know how much I was enjoying this, terrified that if I did he might stop. Or worse, do it more.

My patience was rewarded when Rye's hands moved down even lower. His own heartbeat against my ear was now strong enough to feel. I didn't know what was happening but I didn't want it to stop, especially when I felt his hands knead into my ass through fistfuls of bedsheets. I gasped as my belly flipped and blood started rushing south. I wanted to just grind down on him and let go. But I couldn't ignore it anymore, it was a new day and limits needed to be reenforced.

"Rye?" I whispered, feeling him tense as his hands went still.

"Whoops?" he said in reply, not sounding altogether sorry. His hands moved up again, and I relaxed against him, sighing as I wondered how I was going to keep up this level of self control for much longer. A few seconds passed like that before Rye decided to try his luck again, his hands creeping slowly downwards again, but this time he titled his hips up as well, the pressure making my eyes roll.

"Don't do it," I breathed.

"I'm not doing anything."

"You are."

He just hummed as I separated myself from him, not trusting him to be good if I stayed in bed with him, even though I wanted to. I wasn't going there with him again, not without talking first. I didn't think my heart could handle having Rye explode on me again, and the further we went, the greater the chance there was of that happening. I reluctantly threw off the warm duvet and rolled out of bed, Rye staring at me as I stood up.

"You got hard from that?"

I flushed as I realised he was staring directly at my crotch. But I guess there was no point in hiding the fact that he turned me on anymore.

"Do you want a prize?" I sassed.

"Maybe," he mumbled, making me roll my eyes as I turned to leave the room.

"Andy?" I paused, turning around to look at him. "Can I see?"

"What?"

A blush spread through his cheeks. "I've never seen you hard before."

"There's a good reason for that," I pointed out, shifting my hands to cover my crotch, still feeling his stare burn into me.

"I just wanna see it," he said, looking awfully vulnerable as he tugged his bottom lip between his teeth. I knew the answer should have been no, but his curiosity had an effect on me that prevented me from saying it. Maybe it was all those years of secretly dealing with the way his body turned me on, seeing mine have the same effect on him was exciting.

"You just wanna look?" I asked nervously. He nodded. "Okay," I said, voice shaky.

I crawled back onto the bed as he sat up against the headboard. I kneed my way over to him so that my overly tight boxers were clearly in his view, Rye's hand trembling slightly as he reached out to run a finger along my waistband. I nodded at him as he looked up at me for reassurance, his fingers hooking into the elastic and then gently tugging downwards, slowly exposing more and more of the soft nest of brown hair resting on my pubis, until my dick sprung free from its confines. His breath hitched as it came into full view, fully erect and begging for attention. He pulled my boxers down the rest of the way until I was completely exposed.