track 29. somebody to love - queen

I have spent all my years in believing you, but I just can't get no relief.

***

Why did he have to look so fucking pretty while he slept? It was unfair for a human to look so perfect with their mouth hanging open and face half mashed into the pillow. I didn't even know how long ago I'd woken up, could have been minutes or hours ago, but I'd been frozen in my position ever since, just staring at him. Fuck him, seriously.

I'd gotten mad at him yesterday when he tried to touch me but now I was only angry with myself for not letting him. Rye and I may have been in a confusing situation but he was still a goddamned angel and I was an idiot for passing up a single second with him. I decided to make up for lost time, rolling completely on top of him and placing soft kisses all over his face until his eyes fluttered open.

"Hi," he said, his face breaking into a smile as soon as he realised what was happening.

"Hi," I returned, moving to kiss his lips instead. It was the morning so there was no desire to get any tongue involved, but I couldn't seem to stop myself from continuously caressing his lips with mine, reeling over how impossibly soft his were as he gently returned the kisses.

"This is a nice way to wake up," he mumbled, fingers running through my hair and down over my neck.

"Wanna make it even nicer?" I suggested, moving down to kiss his neck instead, Rye humming at the feeling.

"Did something change overnight?" he asked cautiously.

"No, but I just wanna touch you," I said. "Is that okay?"

"More than okay," he rumbled. He ran his hands down my back to pull me closer to him as I continued sucking on his neck. I rolled my hips down against him, groaning as I felt him start to harden quickly beneath me.

He used his strength to roll us over, our legs slotting together as he grinded down on me rougher. I slipped my hands down his boxers to squeeze his ass and increase the friction between us until he had me worked into a state of bliss.

"You still sore?" he checked.

I reached up to push his fringe out of his eyes, the warm brown colour making me dizzy with happiness. "I'm okay."

"Good." He brought a couple of fingers up to trace my lips, and I let my mouth fall open so he could push them inside. We kept eye contact as I swirled my tongue around the digits, Rye pulling them out again, wet.

"Let's get these off, yeah?" he said, tugging at my boxers with his dry hand. I smiled at him and lifted my hips up, helping him drag them off my legs. He spread my legs further apart and reached down between us, skimming past my hardened member to teasingly stroke a finger over the soft skin of my perineum.

"Rye," I whined in a needy voice, a grin appearing as he slid his finger over to my hole, circling it around my rim before slipping it inside, the slight resistance making me gasp before I relaxed into the pleasure of it. Rye circled and pumped into me until I was ready to take a second, finding my nipple with his tongue as he pushed the two in together. "Oh," I sighed, writhing under him from all the stimulation, whimpering when he began to curl his fingers inside me, seeming to remember exactly where to find my prostate even after having done this only once before.

"I wanna be inside you again," he whispered into my skin, my body seeming to absorb his desire.

"Please do it," I moaned.

Rye reached a hand over to the nightstand where the lube he hadn't replaced in his drawer yet still stood. He popped the cap with one hand before I took over for him, making him pour it into my palm before I reached down inside his boxers.