track 27. burning love - elvis presley

Your kisses lift me higher, like the sweet song of a choir. You light my morning sky with burning love.

***

Rye looked at me for a few more seconds, taking his time to process the meaning of my words though they couldn't have been more clear. My hard dick probably filled in the blanks as well, Rye's eyes landing on it before he closed the door behind him, slipping out of his boxers and kicking them to the side.

He stepped into the shower and I guided him under the water with me, pulling him down by the neck to kiss me. I felt him melt into it, the water trickling down our bodies as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, slowly making out until I felt him grow hard against my stomach. I separated from him to look down between us, my eyes widening at the sight. I knew he was big of course, it was impossible not to notice, but there was something different about seeing him fully aroused in front of me like this. It was slightly intimidating yet alluring at the same time, and I couldn't pull my eyes away.

"Baby," he said, tilting my chin up gently. "You're spaced out."

"Am I not allowed to look too?"

"Of course you are," he smiled. "But are you sure you want this? I don't want you to regret it."

"I don't want you to regret it either," I whispered, searching for hesitation in his eyes.

"You're all I want," he assured me. "If you're ready."

I couldn't honestly say what ready meant when it came to him and I. In a way I'd been ready for years; he'd always been the centre point of my desire and it almost felt like every experience I'd had along the way had simply been preparing me for this moment. Yet at the same time it was a step I wasn't sure I'd ever be ready to take with him. His friendship had been the only constant for so long and going through with this would mark the end of that for us. It would be the beginning of something new entirely, something I couldn't predict or pinpoint until it happened. Something that could end in only heartbreak or forever, both of those options being absolutely terrifying.

But, ready or not, "I want this, Rye."

He smiled again, the joy reaching all the way into his eyes as he stroked a hand down the side of my face. "So beautiful."

He kissed me again, fiercer this time, his tongue probing at mine before he pulled away to bite my bottom lip, making me moan. He trailed kisses along my neck and collar bone, going down lower until he took my nipple gently between his teeth, his fingers peaking at the other one. I groaned, taking a fistful of his hair in my hand while he worked me up with his tongue, the feeling of his mouth working me over already one of my favourite feelings. I pulled him off as the need to touch him became overwhelming, tracing my fingers across all the lines of his muscles before I followed his v-line down to his crotch.

"Oh," Rye sighed as I wrapped my hand around him, slowly stroking up his length, keeping him in my hand as I dropped to my knees in front of him. I looked up at him before I licked across his tip. "Fuck, Andy."

His hands wound into my hair as I began to suck, starting with just the tip then gradually taking more and more in until I felt him hit the back of my throat. I pushed my gag reflex to its limit, the weight and taste of him against my tongue just making me want to keep going deeper until my nose made contact with his skin. I looked up at him again, the sight of him coming apart above me so satisfying; his face soaked in pleasure, his abs tensed and trembling beneath the flow of water. I slackened my jaw and dropped my hands to my sides submissively, continuing to stare up at him until he understood what I wanted him to do. Slowly at first, like he was afraid to break me, he began to thrust his hips, his pace increasing quickly as he lost control of himself. I moaned around him as he fucked into my mouth.