Ellesmera

Arya stirred in her position, the usual meeting had begun to drag on. This shouldn't have even come to her in the first place. It was a meeting about a younger elf who broke the laws of the Menoa Tree. It wasn't a common crime but it's punishable by exile to a different elven city. As to why this had turned into an entire meeting of representatives, Arya was not sure. She hated things like this, and wanted to be with Firnen. She clapped her hand down on the table, "I am not entirely sure why this has gone on this long! This case shouldn't have even come this far in the first place. He will be exiled from Ellesmera for ten years and sent elsewhere in Du Weldenvarden. I shall let you all decide that. However I must take my leave, Firnen needs me and unless you would have him retrieve me himself. I suggest you do not oppose me."

There were murmurs as she left, things along the lines of, "my apologies Arya Drotting-" and things like that. She ignored them and walked away from the large room and outside to see Firnen waiting for her. With a genuine smile she threw herself into the saddle. As she strapped her legs in, he launched himself up, moving his wings quickly and with power. In seconds they were near the clouds, she smiled and connected their minds.

Firnen, thank the trees you're here. I feel like I would drive myself mad without you.

Raven... I will always be here.

Thank you, now please. Fly us far and high, I want to be away from civillization.

You have no need to tell me twice!

Arya loved that he'd begun to call her Raven, he called her that because her love of flying, and her hair. She had her hair pulled into a tight ponytail but she quickly removed the band and let the long black strands fly loose. As Firnen spiraled higher, she layed forward and hugged his large neck, not caring if the scales cut her. She stayed like this for a long time just sharing emotions with him, and without intending to, she drifted to sleep. Firnen felt this and flew steadily so she would not fall to the side, though her legs were fastened to him. He flew above Ellesmera and away from the magical border, he then flew along the edge of the forest towards Osilon and the Anora River. But he never left the air above Du Weldenvarden which made him a bit sad as he'd only been away from the woods a few times. And all those times he had to stay away from Arya because she travelled with guards for Queen buisness. He remembered his first encounter with the red dragon Thorn, that was why he and Arya had to go back to Illirea.

They had shown themselves again after the killing of Galbatorix expecting Nasuada to be of older age, however she looked quite the same. Gallbatorix had done something while he had her held prisoner, it was simillar to the situation of Katrina and Roran. She had lived for quite some time, but Firnen remembered her telling them that Thorn and Murtagh had shown up to ask if they could help in anyway. He told them of Eragon asking them to go to Illirea when he had found himself, and so he did. And while he was there, a group of people who still wished the Egg Breaker was alive tried to attack Nasuada. Thorn sensed them and Murtagh got rid of them before they could even get their eyes on the Queen. So she had called upong the Queen of the Elves to help her decide whether or not he should get to stay in Alagaseia. Nasuada had remembered his plan to help her when she was held captive, and Arya said becuase he helped them kill Galbatorix that he should stay and protect you. The large red dragon could help defent the castle, so they were given a home in Illirea.

Since then, Firnen had not seen or heard of the pair. He hoped everyone in the Empire was alright and doing well, it had been nearly ten years since seeing them. But it had been longer since seeing Eragon and Saphira, they'd begun training with the new Riders but after that they were both sent off to Vroengard to be with the Brighscales and Shadeslayer. Firnen longed for his bright blue friend greatly, and he could feel Arya's desire to see the half elf Rider once again. She had his farith tucked under her bed, but even if she didn't tell Firnen, he knew she thought about him quite often. It was nearly dark when Arya awoke, she stirred slightly on his back.