Planning and Carvahall

The following days were spent in laughter and good company. Arya and Eragon helped Nasuada and Murtagh with all that they could. Nasuada decided the colors would concist of purple and red with small accents of white for the theme. Of course all the dragons were to be accomadated for, as the ceramony would be outside near the river. The gathering and feast after the ceramony was to be held in the throne room. Nasuada didn't want a large wedding, just the people she treasured and has known almost her whole life. As the invatations began to get sent out, Murtagh approached Eragon with an envelope.

"Eragon, here. This isn't your invatation as you were invited the moment you saw Nasuada again. This is Roran and Katrina's invatation, you told me you wanted to see them before the wedding. Nasuada and I both thought that his should be specially deliverd."

"Thank you. Really, I know he won't miss the opportunity to see this place again. But I really needed to see him, so thank you."

"No, do not thank me. He is your cousin just the same as he is mine, but you grew up with him and fought alongside him. So this is all you. Leave when you'd like but please, do be back before the wedding."

"Well of course i'll be back in time! Are you crazy Murtagh, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Very well. Arya is with Nasuada down my the river." He smiled before walking back to Thorn, the two of them flew out of Eragon's sight rather quickly. He smiled and relayed this information to Saphira, who was currently laying next to him on the grass. She let out a lout mewl like sound and looked at him. So we are going to see the imortal humans?

Yes Saphira, we shall leave soon enough. But I must tell Arya first.

Alright then, let's go. Eragon hoisted himself up, using her spikes to stablilize himself, seeing that Saphira wasn't wearing a saddle. When he had a firm grip on her neck, she cast open her wings and set herself into the air. When they arrived at the bend of water the wedding would be held at, Eragon laughed at the large green dragon that was currently floating belly up in the river. As soon as Saphira landed and Eragon was off her back, she plunged herself into the water with him. There was little growls and the shouts of Nasuada and Arya who had gotten splashed in the process of Saphira's playfullness.

"I apologize for that, she's quite happy to be able to swim in a river again. I'm afraid an ocean's just not the same."

Nasuada's laughs died off as she wrang the water out of the bottom of her dress, "It's just fine, they are having fun. Oh! Did Murtagh talk to you Eragon?"

"Yes he did, that is why i'm here." He turned to Arya and pulled out the envelope, "I'm to deliver this invatation to Roran and Katrina personally. I came to tell you that I won't be gone long, besides, Murtagh also told me that there is things you need to do for a wedding without the two of us here."

Arya smiled and hugged him lightly, "I know of the invatation, it's but a mere few hour flight on Saphira to Carvahall. Fly safe, and be back soon."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Saphira pulled herself out of the river, as she shook her body, droplets of water coated the Riders and the Queen. Laughing from all three burst into the air as she batted the seeweed that hung from her wings.

Eragon it's sticking to my paws! Come help me, this stuff is slimy and nasty looking!

I'm coming, i'm coming. Arya walked with him, and he found that Saphira had cast her mind to the three of them. They pulled the long green strips off of her wings, being careful around the thin membranes that webbed between her bones. As they finished, he swiftly kissed Arya on the cheek as he climbed atop Saphira.