Reunion of Fate

Arya had barely slept, she did not have to try hard to wake herself up as she had been up for at least three hours. But none the less she rolled herself out of bed and got dressed. She slipped on a black top today, along with a pair of dark brown leggings with leather padded on the thigh areas. Some say she doesn't dress like a Queen, but the elves are not a race to confront their Queen with such things. Most elves have no problem with her dressing like this because of Firnen. She stretched before eating a very small breakfast and walking outside, Firnen dropped himself in front of her, she smiled at him wearily.

Sparrow, you look like you've not slept for a full moon cycle.

That may as well be acurate, I feel like i've been hit by a tree. I feel drained, and I don't feel like eating much anymore.

It pains me to see you like this Arya, you need a break. More than just Lord Daethedr taking some things of your hands.

I... I know, but I don't have and opportunity for that right now. As much as I like what your say, I cannot. I would need a miracle for that to happen.

He let her use his leg and shoulder to get on because she didn't feel the need for a saddle. He gripped one of his spikes as he took flight, she looked over her home. Yes she loved this place, but she felt the need for something different right now. She pushed it off as Firnen began to near the ground at Tialdari Hall, Arya put on a fake smile for the few elves that passed her but other than that she and Firnen walked right past them and to her office. This time he layed with his head blocking the door, for those that wanted to speak with the Queen, this meant it was not a good time at all. Puffs of smoke flowed from his nose as he breathed, his eyes remained open so he could watch the comotion outside.

Arya sat down with her eyes closed, upon opening them she saw a peice of paper and a small flower. Confused, she picked up the paper and left the flower on her desk.  Meet me on the mountains behind the Crags of Tel'naeir. I apologize if this causes alarm but it is of importance to me and I swear no harm will come to you. She relayed the note to Firnen, he could be heard stirring outside the door.

I think we should go, what if someone could be in danger. Plus, who can hurt you while i'm around?

Fair enough, then we shall go.

She exited her office and took the note with her, she told one of the guards that she and Firnen had something personal to take care of that they would be back. At the guards nod, Arya mounted Firnen and he left Tialdari Hall and took flight back towards the Crags of Tel'naeir. She hoped no one was hurt, though if they were why would they say to meet there? As the mountains came into sight she saw no one, Firnen landed on a cliff coming off of one of the mountains.

Was this just a ruse?

I doubt it, maybe we landed in the wrong place. Should I fly around the mountain?

No, let me see if I can find anyone mentally.

Before she could do so, a bright blue flower appeared out of thin air in front of her. As she reached to touch it, the flower tildted and placed itself between her ear and her head. She touched it then, but peering in front of her there was nothing connectied to the flower. She jumped off of Firnen and walked forward.

"Do you think that was magicaly propelled Firnen?"

I do not know, but like the note said. No harm has come to you. As he spoke, another flower was placed in front of her, as she reached for it a hand began to come into view, it was wrapped nimbly around the flower as she took it. Her eyes followed as more of the body came into view, the brown hair and half elf ears was all she needed.