Reality Is Hard

It's March now, and it's been relatively decent. I've been much happier; I even started dressing the same and doing my nails again. I got closer to Cyrus, and I met his sister and his dad. He met my mom. My parents have been trying to work it out; my dad started having dinner with us again.
   I've also been trying to spend time with Alex and help him get his memory back. Is it such a bad thing, though? Forgetting the bad events of your life?

 Is it such a bad thing, though? Forgetting the bad events of your life?

(This is her nails rn and that's her house above. )

"Hi, Cyrus do you maybe want to come over tonight for a movie?" I asked, leaning against the locker. "Sure is it gonna be rom coms or a random animation movie?" He exchanged his books. "Mm we'll have to wait and see now won't we" I giggled. He shook his head.

"Ella you still hanging around this idiot?" I eyed Monty carefully as he walked over to us.

"Yeah and I'm not your girlfriend Monty lay off", I scoffed. "Yeah and she prefers guys who don't think with their dicks", Cyrus added in.

"You little shit!" Monty tried to punch him, but he ended up hitting the locker because Cyrus jumped out of the way. "Monty, what the hell? Not cool" I punched him in the arm, but I doubt he felt it. "Time to get you to class milady," he declared playfully, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey umm, my turn to testify is coming up soon. I was wondering can you be there for me please I would appreciate it" I played with my fingers nervously. "Of course E", he gave me a side hug. "Now get in class see you later" he left for his class.

I walked in and saw Alex. "Hi best friend", I smiled at him sitting next to him. "Am I?" He asked, "Who else would it be?" I took my books out of my bag "The dark-haired dude you're with it a lot", I chuckled. "He's just a regular friend. You are like my day one" he shook his head.

"How do you feel about testifying?" He inquired. "Kinda nervous I wish I didn't have too" I sighed. "Don't you want Hannah to get justice?" I tapped my nails against the desk. "Hannah's dead" before he could reply, the teacher walked in. I turned and buried my face in my book.

~Later~

"Movie check. Snacks check. Great" I placed a blanket on the couch. 

"Ella I was just leaving, and your friend Cyrus is here" I turned to see Cyrus standing next to my maid. "Thank you, Louisa. See you tomorrow" she smiled at me and walked off.

"I never get used to this big ass house", he commented, looking up at the ceiling. "Neither me" we sat down on the couch, "I was thinking Tim Burton animations?" 

He grinned, grabbing the bowl of popcorn. 

We were on the third movie right now, Corpse Bride.

"Hey Ella", I looked at him. "I've been wanting to do something for a while now but didn't know how you would feel about it" he scratched the back of his head nervously. "What is it?" I asked. "I have to show you", he replied, "Okay, go ahead."