Reality Hurts

Today better not be shitty after last night. I can't deal. 

When we got to school, everyone was staring. "If you guys think we fucked your wrong", Cyrus said, "Well stop fucking staring!" He yelled. We walked to my locker.

"Hey, Ella if you want I can get you some pills" I turned to see some random guy.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself!" Cyrus yelled in his face. "Cy I'm scared something isn't right" I held his arm. "Yeah, yeah I know" he looked around. "Check your phone maybe someone texted you," he told me.
   I take it out. The first thing I saw 'Someone leaked the tapes' I held it up to him. "Shit Ella. I didn't know" he squeezed my arm. "Neither did I" I closed my locker. "I'm not going to listen to them if you don't want me too," he says to me.

"I-i-i let's just go find Tyler and go to class" I started walking off. We met up with Tyler, and they talked while we walked. Out of nowhere, Zach body slammed Tyler into a locker. "You sick fuck!" He yelled in his face. "What the hell?" Tyler struggled against him.

Zach held up a picture. "I will destroy you", he threatened him. "Hey, back off, man." Cyrus tried to break it up. "Get the fuck off!" Zach pushed him back. "Hey!"

"You took pictures of my sister?" He asked, "What?" Tyler looked so confused. "You followed her and took fucking pictures of her?" He banged Tyler against the locker. "No." "Yes. You took them and put them in my locker. What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yelled in Tyler's face angrily.

"This isn't me. I didn't fucking do this."

"It's fucking you, isn't it?"

"What?"

"First you put the rat in my locker, now this? What the fuck do you want from me?" Wait, Tyler wouldn't do that. "You got a rat in your locker? Someone's fucking with you, too?" Tyler asked, wait is that what happened to Marcus and Jessica. "Yeah, you. Why? Because of fucking last night?"

"No, that's not...Fuck, it's got to be Bryce. It's fucking Bryce. He's trying to keep us quiet, okay? It happened to me, too. It's not me. I swear," I pulled on Zach's shoulder. "Come on, Zach let him go."
He continued staring at Tyler. "You come near my sister, and I'll murder you, you hear me?" He slammed him against the locker and walked off.

~After School~

"I wanted to spend time with you", I cooed at him lovingly. "I know, but Tyler and I have something really important to do", he replied. "Oh come on please", I kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry E it's important" he kissed my forehead. I sighed. "Fine."

I decided to attend the baseball thing since I had no other plans for the afternoon. "Well, look at you, Ella. You've grown up quite a bit," Bryce's dad said to me. "Not all that much I'm still short", I giggled. "Do you want to sit with us?" Aunt Nora asked, "Yes thank you" we sat in the front after a while Bryce and Chloe joined us.

"Good afternoon. I'm Marcus Cole, student body president." He introduced himself, and we clapped, some whistled. "Happy to be here. Happy to be here today. Since 1913, Liberty High has been committed to helping students achieve academic excellence in a safe, supportive environment but in recent years, our values have...gone to shit" I tried to stifle my laugh.

"I'm part of the problem. I lead a group called EnGUYtened, which is supposed to be for enlightened guys. But today, I'm...officially resigning from that group. Because I'm a hypocrite," Yes, you are, you dumbass. "How can I say that I care about protecting girls when I've been protecting...A rapist like Bryce Walker?" What?

"Bryce Walker should pay for what he's done! Hannah Baker was a victim of Bryce Walker." I heard someone yell. I watched as Marcus ran off. "Liberty needs to change the culture of their school!" She continued yelling.