I'll Be There For You

~Morning~

"Who keeps calling!" I yelled out. I turned the shower off, wrapping my towel around my body. I sighed and picked up my phone. Cyrus.

Ella: Hey, what's wrong?

Cyrus: Fucking, Tyler! He posted the fucking picture of us!

I scrunched up my eyebrows

Ella: Be more specific

I started drying off, sensing this convo was gonna be long.

Cyrus: Don't get mad, okay. Tyler and I were the ones who burned the field. He posted the picture. Now I'm gonna get expelled, and my dad is gonna flip!

Ella: What do you want me to do?

Cyrus: You're not mad?

Ella: That's not gonna change anything, Cyrus. What can I do?

Cyrus: I know you wanted to go to the trial today, but I wanna hold you one last time cause I'm gonna be grounded, most likely forever

Ella: Sure, meet me in our spot

I hung up. Of course, I'm pissed, but what's that gonna change at this point.

I walked to the bleachers, and I saw his face in his hands "Cyrus", he raised his head. "I'm fucking freaking out, and you're mad at me, I really fucked up didn't I?"

"You really did" I sat next to him. I wrapped my arms around him, his head quickly finding comfort in my boobs. "Seriously, Cyrus?" I started crying. "I just got you. I told you everything's falling apart and you go do this shit" he raised his head. "Shit Ella. No, it's not okay. I'm gonna try and fix things I promise. I'm not leaving you ever E." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much, Cy" I kissed his forehead.

"I love you to E" he squeezed me tightly against his body.

~

"Ella, did you know about this?" Cyrus' dad asked me. "No, she didn't. It was all Tyler and me. I would never involve her in this. Ever." Cyrus stately quickly. His dad sighed. "Your mother and I will discuss this later as for now. Ella, I'm sorry, but no more talking, texting, dates, sleepovers, dropping by all that stops."

I nodded, "Understood."

He looked at Cyrus. "Yeah."

Tyler's mom slammed the door open, storming out angrily. Cyrus' dad goes over to Tyler, "Tyler."

Tyler's mom whipped around quickly and snapped, "Don't talk to my son!"

"Look, Tyler is a great kid."

She stopped him. "Yes. And he managed to stay out of trouble until he met your son."

"His anger needs to be dealt with." He replied calmly, "Now both of my kids have seen a therapist since the divorce." I felt a tug on my hand; Cyrus walked closer to his dad.

"Aw, you see a shrink. How punk rock." Tyler said mockingly. Okay, wow, rude much?

"Shut your mouth. You know nothing." Cyrus was getting irritated, and he dropped my hand. "Cyrus." His dad pushed him back gently.

"I know you're a sell-out and a narc." Tyler instigated the situation "Yeah? Mm-hmm."

"And a fucking poser!" He bumped his chest with Cyrus.