I Need To Feel Loved

"Darling, I thought maybe it's time you rejoin-" I cut off my mom.

"No", I bit into my toast and scrambled eggs.

"You didn't even-" I cut her off again as she sipped her coffee. "Oh, I know what you're going to say. That's why I cut you off" I continued eating.

"It's just socialising is good for you to make some new friends," she said. "I talk to Zach Dempsey", I replied. "Oh he's one of Bryce's friends right? Good, maybe some female friends what about Sheri?" I put my plate in the sink. "Mom one day at a time okay" I kissed her cheek.

"You have a nail appointment later by the way," she informed me. "Thank you."

I smiled seeing my boyfriend but frowned cause he was with Tyler again. I have nothing against him, but god, I miss my man.
Mr Porter called Tyler, so we're getting alone time finally.

"No smile today? You look beautiful" he hugged me. "Thanks. I would be better if I had you with me," I confessed, walking with him. "Sorry about that Tyler has just been having a rough time and he's actually really cool to be around", he told me, chuckling a bit. "I can tell based off of the matching shirts."

"Yeah. How are you? Is everything sorted out with your parents?" He asked. "Yeah I suppose so, for now, I just kind of feel like last year is repeating itself it's unnecessarily stressful", I pouted. "Hey don't say that I'm not going anywhere, your gonna be okay Ella. I promise" I squeezed his side.

"What's going on with you and the jock?" He asked, "Nothing just studying" I shrugged. "You can study with me."

"Can I? What about Tyler" I looked up at him. He looked a bit annoyed. "It's not like that Cyrus, I promise. Your everything I could want" I took a seat. He nodded. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

~Library~

"Fucking Ryan Shaver. Every single kid who's gone to court has completely skated." Tyler grumbled angrily. I rolled my eyes. "No one has admitted what they did. It's just me. I'm the only one." He continued sounding defeated. "What exactly do you consider the truth, Tyler? I told the truth whether you believe it or not that's your business," I declared bluntly.

"I didn't mean it like that Ella. I'm sorry," Tyler recanted. "It's fine just be careful with how you say stuff there's always two sides to the story, I'm not saying they're wrong or right, but just you know to be careful please," I said gently.

"Yeah, that Ryan is a fucking tool", Cyrus interjects, squeezing my feet currently on his lap. I giggled, grateful he was easing the tension, "Worst kind of gay", Chad said. "I mean, I didn't mean that because he's gay," Tyler said sympathetically.

"Oh, I did," Chad said matter of factly, looking annoyed. "He's fucking shallow and pretentious, and he fucking dresses gay every day. Classic homo," he scoffed. "Chad's also gay, FYI. Hence, he can say shit the rest of us can't," Cyrus added in.

"And if you ever want to fuck with him, there's an app for that." He started typing away on the keyboard. We leaned in to see. "You guys can't be serious that's kind of mean," I said, leaning back in my chair. "He deserves it", Tyler replied. "Come on, Ella it would be fun," Cyrus said.

"Okay fine, but I better not get in trouble" I heard my phone chime.
Zach
Can we study later?

Ella
Not sure yet.

"Who's that?" Cyrus asked. "Zach he wants to know if we can study later", I replied, scratching my forehead. "Are you going to go?" He asked. "Not sure" I shrugged. "After this, I can promise you a great date," he said, smirking. "How great?"