Conversation Is Necessary

"Anyone need a lift?" I asked. "Clay I'm going with Ella catch you later," Tony said, coming towards me. I got in and started the car. "Must be weird being the passenger right?" I joked.

"Yeah a little," he buckled his seat belt. "What's going on with you? I know you wouldn't miss Justin's trial for no reason," he inquired. "Cyrus...he and Tyler got in trouble he wanted to see me one last time", I explained.

"That must suck. I'm guessing he got suspended?" I grimaced. "Yup."

"Do you know for how long?" He asked, "I'm not sure I hope it's not too long" I pulled up in front of his garage. "Thanks. Stay safe, Ella" he squeezed my shoulder before getting out. "You too Padilla" I honked my horn before taking off.

Knock knock

"Hi...you look familiar" Mrs Down watched me curiously.

"My name is Ella Walker", I replied. A look of realisation came upon her face. "I don't think you should be here," she told me. "Can I please talk to Tyler before he leaves?"

"He's not allowed to-"

"No offence or disrespect Mrs Down but has anyone else called or checked on Tyler?" She shifted uncomfortably. "Right please", I begged. "It has to be short." She said sternly. "Of course."

"Tyler comes down here please" I heard a door close then footsteps. He stopped when he saw me. "Just a minute", his mom instructed, walking off.

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"I just wanted to say goodbye." He glared at me, then looked outside. "Did Cyrus send you?" He asked. "Nope. I brought this for you" I took a camera out of my bag. "I don't know if it's your type or not but it looked really sophisticated thought it was up your alley you know" I held it out. He hesitated. "Thank you"

"No problem. Hope you get better Tyler" I smiled at him, turning around. "Ella. I took the blame for everything cause I really cared about Cyrus and you too. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just wanted those fucking jocks and fucking Bryce to pay! Nobody fucking cares! Till its too fucking late!"He yelled.

"Hey! Hey! That's enough! Tyler go to your room!" His mom demanded. "Thanks for stopping by Ella" she shut the door. I walked to my car slowly, thoughts swirling around in my mind.

~Court Day~

I stood on the stairs while they interviewed Hannah's mom; the verdict was in favour of the school, sadly. "Fucking Bryce", Clay muttered. We all turned to see Bryce with those dumbass glasses.

"Bryce Walker?" An officer asked.

"Yes."

"You're under arrest for felony sexual assault." Oh my god, no way.

"Clear a path please! Clear a path!" An officer yelled as they lead Bryce down the stairs, handcuffed. "You're making a big fucking mistake." He threatened Jessica.

"Justin Foley, you're under arrest as an accessory to felony sexual assault." An officer told Justin as he got handcuffed.

"I knew this was gonna happen" I started crying. Tony wrapped his arms around me. "We got Bryce", he said softly. "But they took Justin. They can't..." I cried out. I was losing Justin yet again.

~Timeskip~

"Hi. I'm here to see Justin Foley" I introduced myself.

"ID" I handed him my card "Ella Walker", he looked at my face then at the card. "Sign this, put your stuff in the basket take off any metal when your done, walk through the scanner." I did as I was told.