𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Thea's pov

I walked in the hallways of an unfamiliar school. I hate this feeling. Our family moved here in Texas last week. The company branch that my dad worked on offered him a better opportunity here in Texas. I found my locker and get the things that I'll be needing. I still have 30 minutes so I decided that I'd just find where my classrooms would be.

As I'm walking through the corridors, I noticed that I actually don't know where I'm at and I only have 14 minutes until the class starts. So I started to walk at a fast pace while searching for my class. I knew this would be a bad idea ugh. I turned to a corner and bumped into somebody. I look at his features; tall, dark brown haired and hazel eyed guy. His eyes are so beautiful shit I'm staring. I immediately reached for my books that fell earlier. "I'm really sorry. I should've looked where I'm going." I apologized. "That's okay. Are you new here?" he replied. Holy moly his voice is so amazing. I nodded. "You're lost aren't you?" he asked and I nodded again. "Let me see your schedule." he said and I handed him my schedule. He took my hand and said "Here let me take you to your classroom." We started running and I can't help but look at our hands.

Tayler's pov

I looked at her and she's looking at our hands. So cute. She's probably shocked by everything. She's so beautiful and her hands are so soft. I want to get to know her more. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. God no Tayler too early for that.

Thea's pov

We stopped in halt and he looked at me "We're here. See, you still have a few minutes left, you're not late" he said smiling. "Thank you so much. I'm probably still lost if it weren't because of you" I thanked him and started to walk to the classroom. I felt a hand in my arm and see it was from the guy earlier. "Sorry I didn't get to know your name" he said. "Oh it's Thea. Thea Miller" I said. "Well nice to meet you Thea, I'm Tayler Holder" he said extending his right hand out. I smiled and said "Nice to meet you Tayler" while reaching out for his extended hand. "Well I probably get going now" he said scratching the back of his head. He's so cute, not gonna lie. I nodded. "Laters Thea" he said while walking away and I replied with "Laters Tayler" smiling.