𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Tayler's pov

I'm getting real bored of this party so I'm here entertaining myself by making out with a girl, I think Hannah is her name, at least she's hot. I took a sip of my drink and winced. Oh god too much. It fucking burns. "Hey do you guys need anything? I'm gonna get another drink" I asked Billy and Damian, they didn't answer since they're too busy with Stacy and Camille. I rolled my eyes and went to get a drink. I push through the crowd and bumped to somebody. We both apologized at the same time, luckily none of us are holding a drink or else one of us would have a ruined night. I look at her and she's looking down. She looks familiar. Thea. That's when she looked at me. Her eyes. We stood there for a while just looking at each other. Probably shocked. "What is it with us bumping into each other" she said chuckling. I chuckled as well. "Nice seeing you here. You came here alone?" I asked her and she shook her head "I'm with my friend Maya, she's right there. I was just about to go get a drink." "Oh cool that's what I'm about to do as well." I said and we both went to get drinks. "So how are you?" I asked her. "Been great. Still adjusting with everything but it's all good" she said I noticed that she took a sip of  the same drink I got earlier "Ouch that burns" she said wincing. Cute. I chuckled and got her a smoother drink and I handed it to her "Here Thea try this. It's smoother" i said getting one for myself as well. "Thanks. You don't like heavy drinks too?" she asked. "I mean sometimes I drink heavy drinks too but I'm not really planning on getting drunk since I'll probably drive those two dumbass right there" I said pointing to Billy and Damian.

We talked for a while, laughing about random stuffs. "So uhm Tayler I should probably get going to Maya" Thea said sighing and I nodded "Hey Thea uhm can I get your number, if that's okay with you of course." she smiled and nodded "Here give me your phone" and I handed her my phone and she typed her number. She handed me back my phone and waved.

I saved her number and went to back to my friends, both of them grinning. "Don't" I said while rolling my eyes,  chuckling. I noticed that Hannah is dancing while making out with a guy. Stacy and Camille excused themselves to go to the bathroom. "So what's up?" Billy asked grinning. "What's up what?" I said drinking. "Oh come on we saw your little encounter with, what's her name?" Damian asked. "Thea Miller and what about it?" I replied looking at them. "Are you going to take her out on a date?" said Damian. "You should" Billy butted in. "No. I feel like it wouldn't even work out. I mean after graduation I'd move to LA and I can't handle long distance. And besides bro I don't fall inlove. Love is out of my league." I said. That's true. I don't really love. You'll just get hurt in the long run so what's the point of being inlove. "Then why did you take her number?" Billy asked and I shrugged. "Ok let's make a bet." Damian said and I looked at him confused. "You need to make Thea Miller fall in love with you." he said looking at Thea's direction. "Then you could just break it off with her after 3 months, and if you fall for her, you lose the bet" Billy said chuckling. "What? No. I'm not gonna waste her time and hurt her like that." I said shaking my head. "Aww you have a soft spot for Thea Miller already" Damian cooed and both of them laughed. And that triggered me. I don't have a soft spot for Thea or anybody, I'll never have. "Come on, you're going to move to LA anyways so you could just forget about shit here in Texas." Damian said, that's true, I could just start fresh in LA. "Fine. What's in it for me?" I said. "I'll bet $100" Damian said "me too" I heard Billy say and I thought about it "and an everyday lift from Damian since you're the only one who has a car here" I said and they said deal. This should be fun. At least I'd benefit from this.