𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

3 months later

Thea's pov

After that incident with Tayler, we haven't had a proper conversation since then. Just constant wave, smile, hi and hello when we see each other. Also because we only see each other in the hallways and corridors or in the cafeteria. I'm a junior and he's a senior and about to graduate this school year so that explains why. I sighed and closed my locker. "Hey girlie" i heard Maya say, felt a little tap on my butt and see Maya laughing. "Hey girlie to you too" I said tapping Maya's butt back while laughing. She's my bestfriend and we've been friends since first day of class, she sat next to me at class and then poof we're inseparable since then. We have most our classes together so that's great. "Okay first period is biology let's go" I said and Maya groaned. We went to our classroom, gossiped and laughed about the stupidest things. The first period went by, we don't have the same class at second period so we decided to just meet each other by Maya's locker after. After second period me and Maya decided to go to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Maya and I are just gossiping and laughing when Maya said "That guy have been staring at you for a while" I looked at where she's looking and that's when I met his eyes.

Tayler's pov

There she is, Thea Miller, looking cute as always. She's laughing about something her friend said. Her cheeks are red probably because of laughing so hard. I felt a nudge "So the junior huh?" I heard Damian say. I said "huh?" looking at him. "Bro you've been staring at her for the past 15 minutes while smiling" Billy chuckled. I didn't answer them and went back to eating my food. I lowkey looked at her again, her friend probably noticed that I'm staring and said something to Thea then Thea looked at me. Shit. We just stared at each other for a while. I'm shook. Okay Tayler keep it cool. I smiled then waved at her. She returned the smile and waved back. I go back to eating my food. "Ooh Tayler has a crush" Billy said and laughed with Damian. "Shut up she's just a friend" I said and chuckled to hide my nervousness from the previous happenings. They just laughed and said "Okay lover boy whatever you say" I just rolled my eyes.

Thea's pov

I waved back at Tayler. He looks flustered. I smiled. "You know him?" Maya asked me. I replied "Yeah, remember when I told you about the senior that helped me when I got lost finding the classroom at first day of class?" Maya's eyes widened and said "That's him?!" I nodded. "You didn't tell me he's hot" she said. "You didn't ask" I replied. Then Maya said "You like him don't you?" I was taken aback and said no. But Maya just said "You like him" as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Nooo I mean yes he's cute-" Maya cut me off "and hot" I rolled my eyes "yes and hot but I've only talked to him for like I don't know three times so no I don't think so." I said and Maya just chuckled.