𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Thea's pov

I woke up with the sunlight coming through my windows. I groaned. Too fucking bright for my vampire ass. I closed my blinds. I look at my clock and see that it's 7:42. Since it's Saturday, I decided to go back to sleep because why not. I woke up after 45 minutes or so, checked my phone and saw that I've got texts from Tayler and my friends, just basically replies from my messages to them last night. I scrolled through my social medias for a while. Then put my hair in a bun and brushed my teeth, and ate breakfast. Ew these waffles taste like toothpaste now.

It's 3 pm and I decided to go for a walk. I wore a ripped denim jeans, a checkered shirt that has buttons in it, tied it at the bottom and put on my white vans. I let my wavy hair naturally down. Got my necessities like phone, wallet and of course my DSLR camera. I was going to take Nova, our dog, with me but it's probably going to be pretty dark when I get home so I decided not to.

I walked through the roads of Alvarado, Texas trying to familiarize. Took a couple of photos because this town is hands down pretty. I've been walking for a while now and my feet hurt. I saw a Starbucks nearby and decided to get a java chip frappe.

I was about to leave when I heard my name being called. I look around ugh my blind ass. "Thea! Thea Miller" they called me again. I turn around and saw Tayler running over to me. He smiled and waved. "Oh hi" I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Damn why am I getting nervous around him all of a sudden. "Hey, how have you been?" Said Tayler, he's wearing a slightly washed jeans, a blue green thrasher hoodie and black adidas sneakers. "Great. I was just taking a walk and decided to get a frappe." "Do you wanna hang out with us for a bit?" He asked me referring to his friends. "Uhm..." i said thinking for a bit. "Please and if you're getting nervous because of my friends, don't worry about them, they're nice." He said putting his hands together, smiling. God why is his smile so cute. I mean, what's the harm in that. I gave in. "Okay okay" I said giggling.

He took my hand and lead us to the table where his friends are. His friends saw us and they grinned. "Guys this is Thea. Thea this is Cody, Bryce and Cole." Tayler said introducing me to his friends. "Hey" I said shaking their hands one by one. Cole stood up and sat beside Cody and Bryce in front of us so me and Tayler could sit together. We sat and I took a sip of my frappe. "I didn't know you have a girlfriend Tayler" Bryce said raising his eyebrows on Tayler. I choked on my frappe. What. "Yeah Tayler why didn't you tell us" Cody also said grinning. I blushed oh no. "Ooh she's blushing" Cole said laughing along with Bryce and Cody. "Oh I'm not- uh- we're not-" I stuttered. "No she's not my girlfriend" Tayler said laughing "yet" he whispered to himself thinking nobody heard him, but I did. I decided to just drop it.

We talked for a while and just laughing with Bryce's jokes. Let me tell you, Tayler's laugh is so contagious. I learned that they don't go to that same university where Tayler and I go. "Are you two like related to each other?" I asked Bryce and Tayler. "Here comes the question, and no we're not" Bryce chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh sorry, you two just kinda look like each other so I thought-" I apologized. "It's okay we get that a lot" Tayler said. "Thea we're planning to go to the lake and swim for a bit later. Why don't you come with us?" Cole asked. "You should" Bryce said taking a sip of his coffee. I looked at Tayler "Yeah come with us please." he said looking at me with puppy eyes. Can this man be any cuter. Well I really had fun with them. I don't want this day to end, I could also use a little lake scenery on my camera. "Okay" I said and the boys cheered, I just chuckled. I texted my mum to tell her that I'm with my friends and hang out for a bit. "We better get going if we want to catch the sunset." Cody said and we all agreed. I'm so excited for the sunset. Sunsets never fail to make everything better. I've always been inlove with it.

Author's note—
So Fallback ranked number 39 on #TaylerHolder stories. You guys are amazing thank u so much. Ilysm🥺💜