𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

Thea's pov

We decided to just walk on our way to the lake. The walk was just full of the boys bantering back and fort and just me laughing. I took a couple pictures of them without knowing because they just look so happy and these photos are wholesome. Cole caught me taking pictures and told the boys. They looked at me and posed for the picture, them smiling from ear to ear, silly ones, and with Bryce and Tayler piggy-back riding Cody and Cole. "Wow Thea these are amazing" Cody said looking at the pictures. "So photography huh?" Tayler said looking at the photos I took of them. I nodded "It's my passion. Ever since I was a kid, I've always liked taking pictures of everything around me. That's why I got excited when you guys said we'll watch the sunset at the lake" I replied. "Yay great we have a photographer now" Bryce chimed.

We arrived at the lake and I'm in complete awe. Beautiful is an understatement. The water is so clear with big white rocks surrounding the lake. I took photos of the lake and also with the boys on the frame. I look around and saw Tayler looking at the distance and snapped a picture of him. He noticed me, he smiled widely and snapped a picture again. I smiled at the pictures that I took. The sun is starting to set. The sky is starting to turn into violet with the golden sun. The pinkish-orange clouds making it even more gorgeous. I snapped photos. I decided to take photos of the boys with the sunset. They did poses, also silly ones, as usual. I took photos of them individually. And also with Bryce and Tayler together. Cody took my camera from me and said "How about I take one of you and Tayler". I look at Tayler and he smiled at me "Let's go" he said. We did a couple of poses and silly ones, well mostly silly ones. I jumped on his back and we smiled. We looked at the pictures. I went to the edge of the rock to check the temperature of the water. I felt someone slightly push me, I immediately grabbed that someone's arm to prevent myself from falling. I turned around and see Tayler laughing. "Asshole" I said rolling my eyes and laughed along with him. I also pushed him but he's much stronger than me. Without us knowing, Cody is still taking photos of me and Tayler. We heard a click and see Cody holding the camera and taking a picture of us. "You two look so cute together" Cody said. "I second that" Bryce said laughing. Then Cole said "I third that". I blushed and look down to my feet. Tayler also let out a nervous laugh.

We sat on one of the rocks. And check on the photos we took earlier. I saved our photos from my camera to my phone and airdropped them their pictures. We also exchanged social medias. "Aight I'mma go swim now" Cole said taking his shirt off. "Whoo!" he jumped to the lake "Holy shit the water's freezing" he adds. "Don't be a pussy, I'm sure it's not that cold" Bryce said. Bryce and Cody followed Cole to the water immediately. "Oh shit it really is cold" Bryce muttered. "Hey wait for me motherfuckers" Tayler said while taking his hoodie and black shirt off. I can't help but stare at him. He has toned abs and his v-line looks prominent. He looked at me and smiled and I looked away immediately. "Like what you see Princess?" Tayler said smirking. "Don't flatter yourself, Holder" I said looking at the lake. He just laughed and went in the water with the boys. They started splashing each other and laughing. I snapped a couple of pictures of them while laughing. They noticed me, looked at each other and looked back at me with evil smiles on their faces. Oh no. They started splashing me with water. "No no no no no no stop, my camera" I said trying to save my camera from getting wet. Luckily I was quick to stand up to prevent my camera from getting wet. They laughed and stopped eventually. "Now you dumbasses got my clothes wet" I said rolling my eyes. "Come in the water with us Thea" Cody said. I just said a quick "no" "pwease" Bryce said and I shook my head. "Why not?" Cole said pouting. "I don't have a swimsuit with me and I'm definitely not gonna get in with my clothes on" I said. "Ugh fine" they replied and continued swimming.

Author's note—
just wanted to inform you guys that everything is before Tiktok, so Tayler is not so famous in here(still famous but not so famous) but later in this story we will have a time skip to present where there's tiktok and Tayler is famous, but we're still far from that.