𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Thea's pov

*Tuesday morning*

I was woken by the sound of my alarm. I swear to g that sound is the most annoying sound ever. I got up to get ready for school, I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Wore a cute moss green shirt tucked in my black sweats with white stripes on its side and my matching moss green vans. I took my denim jacket just incase it gets cold. Went downstairs to eat breakfast with mom and dad. After breakfast, my dad gave me a ride to school.

We arrived and I got out of the car. I got my first period with Maya, and my second period with Jess and Sarah. Then a break. After that, we proceeded to last period which I got it with Maya and Lexie. All through out the day they won't stop teasing me about Tayler. In the past few days, me and Tayler have been texting back and forth, whether it's nonsense or deep talks. He's actually fun to talk to. I've never felt this comfortable talking to someone before.

After what felt like forever, the classes are dismissed. Now I'm with Maya and Lexie on our way to our lockers. "Is that Tayler right there?" Lexie said. Me and Maya followed her gaze. He's there, leaning right on my locker holding a skateboard, his eyes focused on his phone. I looked at Maya and Lexie, both are grinning. "Tell me everything later" maya whispered to me. We said goodbye to each other and they went to their lockers while I walk over to my locker where Tayler is. His eyes met mine, he smiles and waved his hands. He's wearing a green shirt and black ripped jeans with black converse. "What's up?" I said returning the smile. "Are you busy after school?" He asked, his eyes focused on my face. Now I'm nervous because of his stare, thanks Tayler. I shook my head and say "No, why?" while getting my necessities out of my locker. "You mentioned before that you've never rode an skateboard," I nodded my head, now giving him my full attention "so I'm going to show you what you're missing" he said. I look at him confused. "I'm going to take you skateboarding dummy" he added. My eyes lit up "No way. Right now?" I asked. "yes right now," he said "wanna go get a food first?" and I replied "Yes please" while smiling widely he chuckled. We decided to get McDonalds first before going to the park.

We walked through the peaceful roads of Texas, talking about random stuffs and laughing. Occasionally taking pictures of him. The park is not that far. We arrived at the park. A few people are at the park. We put our bags and stuffs on the bench near us. "Let's go" he said taking my hand and leading me to a plain field. "Let me show you how to do it first" he said standing on the board and started moving so smoothly. I watched him. He get off of the board and pushed it towards me. "Since you're a beginner, Let's start with the basics. Stand on the skateboard with one foot in front of the other" he said and I did what I'm told. "Then, push off with a long step from your back foot. As you start moving, turn your front foot sidew-" I cut him off by saying "If I die today, I'll haunt you with my ghost form forever." He laughed and replied "You're overreacting Thea. As I was saying, turn your foot sideways and rest your pushing foot on the back of the board." I've never been so confused in my life but I still complied. I did what he told me and I did get the board to move right. I cheered and looked at Tayler to see that he's smiling while staring at me. I blushed. Oh shit I just realized that I'm holding his hand.