Chapter 16

*Thea's pov*

"What?" I answered the phone groggily without looking who the caller is. "Good morning to you too angel. Did I wake you up?" the caller answered with a slight chuckle. I recognize whose voice it is immediately. "Yeah and I hate you for that." I mumbled, still half asleep. "Well get up because I'm taking you out for breakfast and I wanna spend the day with you" Tayler answered. "Okay okay" I said sitting up. "Tell me when you're ready and I'll pick you up loser." "Okay douchebag. I still hate you though" I said, I heard a small laugh from him before hanging up and getting ready.

It's been two weeks since our first date and we've been to couple of dates ever since, which I enjoy very much. I have become real close to Tayler's circle of friends outside school and it feels like we've known each other for so long, especially Bryce, he's like an older brother to me.

"Hi beautiful" Tayler said as I enter his car, I blushed at the nickname. "Hello handsome" I said. He kissed my temples and drove off.

Talking with Tayler is something that I'll never get tired of. Conversations between us just goes naturally. I usually get so awkward when talking with people, but not with Tayler. I can talk to him about basically anything.

After our breakfast at Pancake House, we decided to go to target. "Why are we here again?" I asked Tayler as we get out of the car. "I don't know either" he laughed as I shook my head laughing with him.

We walk through the store aisles. Lots of halloween related stuffs can be seen. Considering that next week is holloween.

Tayler lead us to the clothes section. He grabbed a matching adult holloween onesies. Shit what does he have in mind now.

He turned to me, holding those onesies in both hands. I raised my one eyebrow at him. "No" I said to him already knowing what he's thinking. He sighed and pleaded, "oh come on angel please" dragging the last word, "and besides, we're gonna look cute in these" he said smiling widely.

I sighed, I gave up. "Finee, you smell." I said, as we continue walking from aisles to aisles. "And you think you dont?"

We walked past a skeleton. "Cute" I cooed, touching the skeleton's hand. "Weirdo" I hear Tayler said beside me also poking the skeleton's skull. I rolled my eyes.

"Stay there" he said before taking my phone from my hands. I did a couple poses with the skeleton and posted my favorite which is me kissing the skeleton's cheek.

 I did a couple poses with the skeleton and posted my favorite which is me kissing the skeleton's cheek

Liked by coledavid and others
theamiller My boo🙈💜

📸by @taylerholder