𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

Thea's pov

I got home and my mom greeted me "Hey honey how's school?" I kissed her cheek and replied "same old same old, mom." I went to my room and took a nap because university is really tiring. I woke up with my phone going off. I reached for my phone and see maya texted me.

                            𝘔 𝘈 𝘠 𝘈
Hey babes a senior invited me to a party andddd
please come with me

Idrk if mom would allow me
But have fun tho
Stay safe
I LOVE YOUUUU

Don't use that on me
I know u
you just don't like going to parties

Mayaaaa
mkay u got me there

Pretty please come with me
You need to have fun
And besidesss it's a party with seniors and u know what the means.

What??

That little crush of urs might be there🤭

He's not my crush maya
k that's it I'm not going

Thea i was just joking
Come onnnnnnn
Pwease🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Ugh fine
What time??

Yayyyy
Thank u ilysm
I'll get u at 8

Ilytoo see u later
                                               seen

I told my mom about the party and she lectured me about alcohols, drugs and college boys, told me to take care, be safe and be home by 12. As usual. After I ate dinner with my family, I went to my room to prepare for the party. I showered then wore a skirt that goes mid thigh and a pastel green blouse and tuck it in and threw a jacket over. Did a natural look make up. I received a message from Maya saying she's on her way to my house. I finished up and wore my air force 1. I heard a honk. That must be Maya. I went downstairs and said goodbye to my parents. "Ooh damn Miss Thea you look hot" Maya said. I chuckled and said "Nah that's all you Miss Maya" we laughed and went to the party.