𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

*Tayler's pov*

I heard a knock on the door. That must be my friends. My parents went out of town for two days for their anniversary celebration. So I decided to invite Bryce, Cody, Cole, Sam, Indiana, Jordyn and Loren so we could have a sleepover since it's weekend and they're back from universities. When I opened the door Bryce, Cole, Jordyn and Loren entered immediately, these dipshits didn't even say hello. But that's how it's always been because of our closeness and they've been here multiple times. I'm not complaining tho, i want them to feel at home. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Bryce exclaimed. He calls every hangout, gatherings and basically anything that involves socializing a party. I don't know what's going on inside this guy's head but one thing's for sure, it's wild. "Well hello to you too guys" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh you're here" Loren said while sitting on the couch laughing, the others joined. I rolled my eyes but laughed with them. I noticed that Sam, Indiana and Cody are not with them. "Where's Cole, Sam and Indi?" I asked. "Sam and Cody went to get Indi." Cole said sitting beside her girlfriend Jordyn and putting his hands on her shoulder.

⦁⦁⦁

"I'm hungry" Jordyn whined. Sam, Cody and Indi arrived 15 minutes after Bryce, Jordyn, Loren and Cody. And now we're in the living room with the tv on but none of us are watching. Instead, we're catching up on each other's lives, talking nonsense and joking around. "You always are" Sam said leaning his back on the couch. Jordyn glared at him. "Let's order pizza" I said getting my phone. "Pepperoni please" Loren said. "I want Hawaiian" Cody said his eyes focused on the tv now. "Ew who even likes pineapples on pizza?" Indiana said with disgusted face. "I do" Bryce said sticking his tongue out. Indiana rolled her eyes at Bryce. Meanwhile the others said anything is fine.

⦁⦁⦁

... "And then I told him that we're better off as friends" Indiana said taking a sip of her water. Indiana is currently telling us about her latest fling. "Heartbreaker" I said with a chuckle. She glared at me "It's because I wasn't feeling him" she said. "You tell that about basically every fling you had" Bryce teased her. Indiana flipped him off. And we all laughed. The doorbell rang, that must be the pizza "I'll get it" I said standing up. I opened the door and took the pizza from the delivery man and paid for it. I went back to the living room and they immediately dug in.

"What about you Tayler?" Sam said looking at me with raised brows, he knows what he's doing. Bryce, Cody and Cole immediately smirked. Fuck. "Wait let me rephrase that" Sam smirked. "How is Cinderella?" he added putting air quotes in 'Cinderella'. A smile made its way to my face. I removed it immediately. I shrugged "She's fine." Me and Thea have been talking a lot in the past few days. I'm really surprised about everything that's happening because I've never been this comfortable to anyone before. "Wait somebody fill me up, who's Cinderella?" Jordyn asked oblivious to what's happening. "Thea Miller, Tayler's little girlfriend, babe" Cole answered. "She's not my girlfriend." I said glaring at Cole. "I wanna meet her" Indiana said taking a bite from her pizza. "What if we invite her over?" Jordyn asked. I shook my head "No guys don't" I pleaded the girls. "You know what, we're inviting her" Loren said taking my phone at the coffee table. I snatched my phone from her hands "Nope, you're not" I said and stuck my tongue out on Loren. She pouted.

*Bryce's pov*

While Loren and Tayler are arguing. I decided to call Thea. I contacted her and put my phone on speaker so the other's could hear, after the third ring, she answered "Hey Bryce" I look at Tayler and his eyes went wide, I smirked. "Sup T, are you busy?" I asked her. I noticed Tayler mouthing 'no' multiple times to me. I chuckled. "Not really, nope why?" Thea replied. "Do you maybe wanna come to our sleep over tonight?" "Sleepover with who?" "With couple of friends, you know, Cole, Cody, Loren, Indiana, Sam, Jordyn and of course Tayler." "Uhm I don't know most of them Bryce" I heard her sigh. "No don't worry about them, they really wanna meet you, especially the girls" The air was dead for a while "ok, let me just ask my mom" I heard shuffling on the other line. Then I heard Thea talking to her mom about the sleepover. "My mom allowed me to go" Thea said and Loren squealed. "Sorry that's Loren, she's really excited to meet you" I said and Thea chuckled "Oh and Tayler here wouldn't stop giving me death glares" I said looking at Tayler. "Hi Tayler" Thea said while chuckling making Tayler blush. "Hi Thea" Tayler said smiling. I smiled. I've never seen my bestfriend be this soft on a girl before. "Can I just finish this homework real quick before I go there tho?" "Yep that's fine, I'll text you the address" "Ok bye Bryce" "Bye Thea" I said ending the call. I high-fived the girls. "Hey guys go easy on her. She's really shy and awkward at first. Please don't scare her off." Tayler said. I coughed "whipped" under my breath. Tayler glared at me. I've never seen Tayler care for a girl before like she does for Thea now. Thea really is special.