𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

*Thea's pov*

It's been 2 days since the sleepover. Now it's Tuesday afternoon and the professor just dismissed us. I'm on my way to my locker, ready to go home. Yesterday, Tayler sat with me and my friends Maya, Jess, Sarah and Lexie during the lunch at the cafeteria. Earning looks from other people, which Tayler didn't seem to mind.

I closed my locker and start walking through the hallways of our university, about to go home when I heard my name being called. I turn around and saw Tayler running to me. "There you are" He said smiling, panting a little. "What's up?" I said slightly chuckling. "Wanna go somewhere?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows, his lips forming a smirk. "And somewhere would be?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "That somewhere would be secret, sweetheart. Now let's go" he said taking my hand and started walking. We arrived at the parking lot and he lead us to a maroon car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He turned on the engine and start driving. I wonder whose car this is. I remember Tayler telling me he doesn't have a car. "Whose car is this?" I said taking Tayler's phone and plugging it in the aux cord. "Mine dummy" he said. "But you told me you don't have a car" I said taking his thumb and putting it in his phone's home button for touch id. "I just got it last Sunday night when mom and dad got home. Dad said he's tired of me borrowing his car all the time so he bought me a new one" He said. "Nice car" I said smiling at him. "Now, we can go wherever and whenever we want princess" he said smiling. He looked at me briefly before bringing his eyes back on the road. I smiled at myself, I don't think I'll ever get used to him calling me these pet names.

"We're here" he said turning off the engine. I reached for the door but he was quick to open the door for me. "Thank you. I can open my own door you know" I said arranging my hoodie. "I know but I want to" He said sticking his tongue out on me. I rolled my eyes. We went to a small building, a middle aged woman greeted us. She seems to know Tayler so well. Tayler introduced me to her and she looks so surprised "You must be really special to him, he never bring girls here, ever" she said with a tender smile on her face. Tayler's cheeks turned red "Okay enough for that" he said then kissed Shirley's cheeks. "Nice meeting you Shirley" I said before walking away with Tayler. He lead us to the elevator and pressed the 8th floor. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. "You'll see" he answered. I pouted making him laugh lightly. We got out of the elevator and walk through the hallways until we reach the stairs. We walk up the stairs to a door.

He opened the door and a cool breeze hit my face. "ROOFTOP!" I squealed eagerly. He chuckled and lead us outside to the rooftop. "Okay pumpkin take a picture of me first" He said sitting on the edge of the roof. "So you took me here just to take a picture of you? Ouch" I said jokingly putting my hand on my heart. "I'm sorry Thea but I'm only friends with you because you take great pictures" He said putting his hand on my shoulder in an apologetic way. "Douchebag" I mumbled, rolling my eyes at him. "I'm just kidding princess" He said chuckling. "Well you better be, or else you'll see your dead body on the ground floor" I said getting my phone from my back pocket. "You wouldn't do that, you love me" He said laughing. "Watch me" I said sticking my tongue out at him. I took a couple pictures of him. And he took a couple pictures of me too.

theamiller

Liked by itscodyryan and 2,738 otherstheamiller Ngl this photo is great but you gotta stop stealing my career monkey

theamiller Ngl this photo is great but you gotta stop stealing my career monkey.
📸 by taylerholder
taylerholder nah I'm good. Not my fault my photography skills are better
^theamiller u suck
Keliannestankus you look like a model damn
^theamiller i miss ü K🥺
Loren my gf
^Indiana I'm her gf
^Jordynjones No I'm her gf
^theamiller y'all are my gfs tho
Brycehall get out of the frame thea I'm tryna look at the view behind u
^theamiller get out of my comment section bully
^Brycehall you love me tho
^theamiller not anymore
^Brycehall you're mean
TheJessConnors my ship is sailing
^mayadaniels my ship is sailing(2)
^YoItsSarah my ship is sailing(3)
^Lexiebaby my ship is sailing(4)

taylerholder

Liked by samhurley and 65,827 otherstaylerholder my photographer sucks📸 by theamillertheamiller no uUser1 so we're gonna ignore the fact that they've been hanging out a lot lately?Itscodyryan bruh are you sure thea didn't push you off the buildin...

taylerholder my photographer sucks
📸 by theamiller
theamiller no u
User1 so we're gonna ignore the fact that they've been hanging out a lot lately?
Itscodyryan bruh are you sure thea didn't push you off the building?
^theamiller i was so close to pushing his dumbass but that's for another time
^samhurley imma do it with you next time
^loren count me in
^taylerholder y'all see how these people bully me?
Brycehall so you two hung out without me, where's my invite?
^taylerholder we didn't want to hang out with you Bryce
^theamiller True
^Brycehall brb I'm crying
User2 can I be ur photographer?
Jordynjones SHIPDT
^Indiana 🚢🚢🚢

We sat on the edge of the roof, looking at the pictures we took. I took my earphones out of my bag and connected it on my phone. He took one earbud and gave me another. He took my phone and start skimming through my playlist. "I like your choice of music" He said and played I'll be by Edwin McCain. "You do? My playlist is a mess. It's basically just the songs I like in there without the songs I don't like" I said with a chuckle. "That's why I like it dummy" He said laughing as we continue talking about random stuffs. We talked about our dream careers. I listen intently as he tells me about how he wants to be a successful singer someday. We cracked jokes and just blurt out basically anything that enters our minds.

Comfortable silence occupied the air. We sat there looking at the beautiful view in front of us. Listening to whatever music comes on. Enjoying each other's company. "I come here a lot. When I need some time alone, when I have a problem, when I'm sad, happy, angry. I basically come here anytime. Mostly when I just want to be alone" He said. Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls softly playing. "And right now, I just want to be alone with you" He said in a low voice. I turned to him to see that he's already  looking at me. I could easily get lost in his brown eyes. He started leaning in and I can feel myself doing the same. My mind is clouded. His soft lips meet mine. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I felt him put his hand on my cheek pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I can feel him smile into the kiss. We pulled away with a smile on our faces. "You don't even know how long I've been wanting to do that" He asked. I looked down still with a smile on my face. "I really like you Thea" He said. I leaned my head on his shoulder, looking at beautiful scenery in front of us. Colors of purple, orange and pink painting the sky as the golden sun starts to set. "I like you too Tayler"