𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

Thea's pov

I went back to maya and see her dancing along the music. She saw me and I smiled at her. She came to me and gave her the drink. "Come on Thea let's dance" she said loudly, her voice almost inaudible because of the loud music. I shook my head "I'm good, I'll just sit here and watch you" "please Thea I don't take no for an answer" she said taking my hand leading me to the dance floor. I gave in, maybe I really need a little fun. We joined our other friends, Jess, Sarah and Lexie. We danced to the music, swaying our hips and just letting our bodies move. Wow this is actually fun. My eyes made contact with Tayler's. He's sitting on a couch, drinking and his eyes looking directly to me. I giggled. Gosh Thea tipsy already? I looked at my friends and Sarah keep cracking up jokes that results to all of us laughing. Wow I love this people. I felt hands on my waist, I turn around and see Tayler. "Hey did I tell you how hot you looked" he said looking at me up and down. I blushed "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself" I said putting my hands on his neck. I look at Maya and she's looking at us wiggling her eyebrows while grinning. I just chuckled and looked back to Tayler.

We danced for a while til we decided to sit because both of us are tired. I sat on the couch and Tayler sat next to me. "So what's the backstory of Thea Miller?" he asked. "Well uhm I'm from Maryland, grew up there and basically my whole life was there but apparently the company branch that my dad work on gave him better opportunity here in Texas and he grabbed it immediately. So here I am, the new girl" I said giving him a tight smile. "Must be hard huh? Getting used to everything; new home, new school, new friends?" he asked. "Yep. I really miss my friends back home but we facetime to catch up. I hate the feeling of experiencing something new because it's really hard for me to cope but at least i have friends that help me adjust." I said looking at my friends to see them enjoying. He hummed. "How about you Tayler Holder, what's your backstory?" I asked looking at him. "Well, you see, I grew up here in Alvarado, Texas. Not much to do here aside from beautiful lakes. I love dogs and I love going to crazy adventures. Also, I ride dirt bikes." He said. He leaned back to the couch. "Cool, I've never rode a dirt bike before" i said. "Really?" Tayler looked at me "You should try it some time" he adds. We talked for a while and opened up about our lives. I remember that I have a curfew and need to be home before 12. I look at my phone and see that its 11:27. Shit. The ride back home is almost 25 minutes so. Tayler looked at me with raised eyebrows. "I need to get home before 12." I said and he muttered an "oh" "so I probably get going." I said standing up. "Okay, do you want me to drive you home or?" he asked. "No I'm good I'll just get an uber" I replied grabbing my phone to order uber. "Are you sure?" "Yes Tayler I'm sure" "can I at least wait for your uber with you outside?" he asked standing up as well. I nodded "let me just say goodbye to my friends" I said my goodbye to Maya, Jess, Sarah and Lexie and they hugged me and told me to be safe and to text them when I get home. Me and Tayler went outside and just talked about random things until my uber came. "Be safe. Call me when you need anything and text me when you get home so I know you're safe okay?" Tayler said. "Okay dad" I said and giggled. He chuckled as well "Laters Thea" he said. "Laters Tayler" I said waving my hands and going to my uber. Almost immediately I received a text from an unknown number saying "Hey it's Tayler text me when u get home<3" I smiled at his message and saved his number. After 25-ish minutes, I got home my parents greeted me and asked about the party, we talked for a while but we decided to call it a night. I went to my room, texted Tayler and the groupchat with my friends to tell them I got home safe. I took a shower and prepared for bed then almost immediately, I fell asleep.