𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

*Thea's pov*

I was woken up by the sound of my annoying alarm. Events from yesterday flooded my mind causing my face to break into a smile. I got ready for school and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mom is cooking waffles for breakfast. Dad is giving Nova some treats. I greet them both and we ate breakfast together. Dad gave me a ride to university and that's where hell starts.

After our second period, me and Lexie made our way to our lockers. I finished my business on my locker and went over to Lexie's locker. "Maya texted me. She told me to meet them at the cafeteria" I said to Lexie who's busy putting his books in her locker. "Is she with Jess and Sarah?" She asked. "Yup" I said. She looked at something behind me and whispered "Here comes your boyfriend" before giggling. "My what?" I asked. I didn't have time to look at where she's looking. I felt something on my jean's back pocket. I then got twirled and pulled causing me to crash on their chest. I look up and see Tayler laughing. "You little shit" I said. Some people are looking at our way which makes me uncomfortable. "Did you just pull a Peter Kavinsky on me?" I said gently hitting his chest with my hand. "Better than Peter Kavinsky pumpkin" he scoffed. "Always so full of yourself." I said rolling my eyes at his cockiness. "Just wanted to annoy my favorite loser" he said smiling innocently. "You sure you two aren't dating or something?" I heard Lexie say behind me. Noticing the closeness between me and Tayler, I scoot away a little. "Lexie no" I said turning to Lexie. "About that," he trailed off. I looked at him, giving him my full attention. "Are you free on weekend?" He said touching the back of his neck. "I guess so, yeah why?" I said raising my eyebrows. Trying to hide the smile on my face. He looks so cute when he's nervous. "I was wondering if you maybe wanna go out with me? Like, just us?" He said. He really went from cocky to nervous woah. "I'd love to" I said smiling. "Is Saturday okay?" He asked. "Yes" I said nodding. "Sweet. It's a date. See you monkey. Bye Lexie" He said booping my nose before making his way to where his friends are.

"hE FUCKING ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE THEA OH MY GOSH!" Lexie squeals. We made our way to the cafeteria. "Lower your voice Lex" I shushed her. We saw the girls and Lexie immediately told them everything that happened. Causing my cheeks heat up. Let's say the girls didn't shut up about the date for days.

⦁⦁⦁
*Saturday*

I heard my phone ding as I finished putting my make up on. Today is the date and excited is an understatement. I'm wearing a blue checkered skin tight dress that hugged my curves so well. I checked my phone to see Tayler's message saying 'I'm on my way, be there in 10' I put on my necklace and my shoes. I run my fingers to my hair one last time, grabbing my wallet and phone.

I made my way downstairs, dad is on the sofa with a laptop on his lap. My mom walked over to the sofa with two glasses of juice, Nova immediately waddled over to her. I received a text from Tayler saying he's already outside. "I'm going out with a friend" I said kissing them both on the cheeks. "Is it a boy?" My mom asked with a smile on her face. My dad turned to look at me. I nodded. Dad's eyebrows raised. "Ok dad I know that face, he's just a friend" I said walking over to the door. "Okay honey be safe" Mom said. "Byeee" I said before closing the door behind me.

I walked over to Tayler's car and got it. I was greeted by a smiling Tayler with a single dark red roses in his hands. "You look stunning, Miller" he said handing me the rose and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. I could say the same to you Holder" I replied. He turned on the ignition. "So where are you taking me?" I said adjusting myself on the car seat. "Not gonna tell you" he said driving off. "Not even a hint?" "It's not like I'm gonna kidnap you," he chuckling, "or am I not?" he added with a smirk, jokingly. "Creep" I said rolling my eyes but laughed afterwards. I decided to post a picture on my ig story.