RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS💫

"I believe myself that a good writer doesn't really need to be told anything except to keep at it" - Chinua Achebe

Welcome Writers ❤

There are some rules which is needed to be followed before heading to the registration process.

Rule 1 ) A permanent follow to the admins account solitary_lover and HoundOP

Rule 2 ) A permanent follow to The Ocean Pearl Awards i.e., ocean_pearl_awards

Rule 3 ) Add this book to the public reading list. You can add this book to your private reading list also to get the updates regularly.

Rule 4) Do not send any private messages to the judges, if you have any query you can send the message to the The Ocean Pearl Awards.

Rule 5) The participants can enter into two genre maximum and can submit one book in each.

Rule 6) In all the genres except poetry and short story, the story must have at least five chapters excluding Author notes and introduction.

Rule 7) In the poetry genre, it must have at least one chapter excluding author note and introduction.

Rule 8) In the short story genre, it must have at least one chapter of minimum 2000 or more excluding author note and introduction.

Rule 9) The story must have less than 20k reads and votes.

Rule 10) Mature and LGBTQ contestant can enter their stories.

Rule 11) Your story must be in English language. We didn't accept any other languages stories.

Rule 12) The password for the Ocean Pearl Awards is "your favorite sport".

Thanking you,
The Ocean Pearl Awards