RESULT - VAMPIRES/WEREWOLF (WINNERS)

Hello lovely writers

Vampire/Werewolf genre is judged by HiddenTruths20, Thelittlecarrotgirl and Ace_Goodness. The judges have done a great job with scores and review by pointing out good and bad points of your books. If you want to ask anything regarding the result feel free to PM them which will help in improving your skills.

We have included the whole card so that you can get to know where you need more focus.

We are proud to announce the winners of Vampires/Werewolf genre.

1st Position

Book name : Shadowbrook: Once Hungry, Twice Bitten

Author name : ChloeLeia561

Judge name: Thelittlecarrotgirl

Overall: 55/60

Review: The only thing that, I would find fault in, would be the way that she described an object or setting, they were a bit repetitive. But other than that, it was amazing and very entertaining. I found myself hooked from the very first chapter, I was clinging onto every single word, she brought me right into the scene with her MC. she found a way to keep me on the edge of my seat and ended each chapter with an unanswered question. The writer grounded the story with real problems and issues people face every day. Her characters were very distinctive and memorable. I was impressed and would definitely recommend this book.

Criteria 1) Book Cover and Title = (9/10)

Criteria 2) Description = (3/5)

Criteria 3) Style and Verbal Skill = (9/10)

Criteria 4) Characters = (4/5)

Criteria 5) Language = (10/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary and Spellings = (20/20)

2nd Position

Book name: The Beta's Mate Returns

Author name: MarKar92

Judge name: HiddenTruths20

Overall: 54/60

Review: Fantastic story! Great characterisation, beautiful tone, exceptional descriptions and details. Only one or two grammatical errors throughout the first five chapters, easily fixed by proof reading. Your plot is original and creative, drawing the reader in. Loved your depiction of parenthood and the sacrifices of being a mother. I really enjoyed your book, will gladly read it for leisure.

Criteria 1) Book Cover & Title: 7/10

Criteria 2) Description: 5/5

Criteria 3) Style & verbal skill: 10/10

Criteria 4) Characters: 5/5

Criteria 5) Language: 9/10

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary, and Spelling: 18/20

3rd Position

Book name: Game on, Alpha

Author's name: MessiWrites_

Judge name: Ace_Goodness

Overall:51/60

Review: This story is awesome! Really good suspense has been used. It needs a little editing though and the cover isn't depicting the enchanting power of the story. The story is organised and worth reading. There were few grammatical and character development was amazing moreover, the description is well written. Good job!!!  

Criteria 1)Book cover and title:6/10

Criteria 2) Description:4/5

Criteria 3) Style and Verbal Skill:9/10

Criteria 4) Characters:5/5

Criteria 5) Language:8/10

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary and Spellings:19/20

Congratulations to the winners ❤
All the winners i.e., 1st, 2nd and 3rd position winners have to mail us at oceanpearlawards@gmail.com to claim stickers. They have to mention their name and genre in the mail. Moreover, you have to send us the winning book cover for the hall of fame/winners book.

Thanking you,

The Ocean Pearl Awards.