RESULT - FANTASY(WINNERS)

Hello Lovely Writers❤

Fantasy is judged by bowdownpeasantz, ketakikhadakkar, TempieJones1511 and ValantinaHearts . The judges have done a great job with scores and review by pointing out good and bad points of your books. If you want to ask anything regarding the result feel free to PM them which will help in improving your skills.

We have included the whole card so that you can get to know where you need more focus.

We are proud to announce the Winners of Fantasy genre.

1st POSITION 

Book Name: The Mission 

Author Name: @KavyaAgnihotri

Judge Name:  ketakikhadakkar

Total score: 56/60 

Review: This book is a pure work of fantasy, perfectly suits the genre. Characters are well developed. Prologue at start is perfectly written. The battle scene between Hao Xuan and General of Xiongnu tribes is perfectly written. Zhang Mei Xiang's character is also well explained. The way she handles the situations, may it be a business meeting or the escaping from Xiongnu tribes, the way she handles things is amazing. In the prologue we see a brave side of Hao Xuan while in succeeding chapters, we get to see a soft side which cares about other. The way both Zhang Mei Xiang and Hao Xuan takes care of each other in situations was beautiful.

Criteria 1) Book cover & Title : (9/10) 

Criteria 2) Description: (4/5) 

Criteria 3) Style and verbal skill: (10/10) 

Criteria 4) Character: (5/5) 

Criteria 5) Language: (9/10) 

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary and Spelling: (19/20) 

2nd POSITION

1. Book name : The Way of The Wind 

Author name : Bezaunungieye

Judge Name: bowdownpeasantz

Total Marks = (54/60) 

Review: First of all, the author has great writing skills and the ability to build up a new world and its elements. She is able to portray each character distinctively and her descriptions are perfect, not too much or less. The plot is intriguing, especially the female protagonist's powers. The author shows the ability to maintain the reader's interest with each new chapter. Though there were a few grammar mistakes which can be corrected while editing, it does not distract the reader from the story. An amazing work!

 Criteria 1) Book Cover and Title = (8/10) 

Criteria 2) Description = (5/5)