RESULT - FANTASY(PARTICIPANTS)

Hello lovely writers

Fantasy is judged ketakikhadakkar, bowdownpeasantz TempieJones1511, and ValantinaHearts. The judges have done a great job by pointing out the weak points and strong points. So, take the review positively/constructively to make your book better. If you have any doubts about the result feel free to PM the judges but with politeness.

Here is the result for all the participants. Don't feel demotivated but with this result try to fill all the loop holes of your story.

1. Book name : Amethyst 1. Inception

Author name: booklored

Judge Name: bowdownpeasantz

Criteria 1) Book Cover and Title = (8/10)

Criteria 2) Description = (3/5)

Criteria 3) Style and Verbal Skill = (9/10)

Criteria 4) Characters (4/5)

Criteria 5) Language (9/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary and Spellings = (17/20)

Total Marks = (50/60)

Review: Firstly, I'd like to commend the author's descriptive writing style. It is perfect. The author also has a good world-building skill and the plot is intriguing enough to push me to read till the end at one go. However, I noticed the first half of the story is well-edited, while the same cannot be said for the second half. A little editing is hence needed when it concerns spacing, punctuation and filler words. Despite this, it does not distract the reader from the awesome story! And one advice would be to edit the blurb as well. It gives away everything that happens at the end, events and secrets that should be a mystery for the reader at the start. The goal of a blurb is to entice, not summarise. Hope it helps!

2. Book Name: The Divinities of Navalok

Author Name: Satarupa_Official

Judge Name: ketakikhadakkar

Criteria 1) Book cover & Title: (7/10)

Criteria 2) Description: (4/5)

Criteria 3) Style and verbal skill: (7/10)

Criteria 4) Character: (4/5)

Criteria 5) Language: (9/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary and Spelling: (18/20)

Total score: 49/60

Review: The story begins in a small village of Sripur, which writer described beautifully. The relationship between a mother and daughter is also well written. Riya's character is well developed. She is smart, loving, caring and is a very religious person who leaves her beloved village to persue her dream in Sanskrit language at Dehradun. Her friendship with Ila and the way she consoles her in her down moment is also well written. Story also contains a bit of mystery like Riya's mother hiding her true identity, the red eyes women, forbidden east wing of school. Overall it is a good story set in Indian culture.